'Puma Newba'. Just saying hi!..

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
1969SaltyPuma

Post by 1969SaltyPuma »

Don't say that! I want one of those now! ;)
Thanks everyone for your guidance, really appreciate it.

Mike

Post by Mike »

1969SaltyPuma wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:15 pm
Mike wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 9:01 am Looks a good deal as long as the deposit is low or your trade in extra money on the TT is only a small amount eg similar to your monthly payment, and as Sparks said does it have any options apart from the black paint.

Also make sure that is pcp and not pch
No options as far as I know. I've just been told that the black will reduce the payments on this one. And this is with a 2k deposit, too. :?
Black is a 500 option.
if you went with the free colour that could reduce your payments again
I used car wow to help with a dealer search for competitive quotes then went from there.
I traded my bmw in, took all the cash and paid a small deposit 300.00 for my 155 st line x with comfort pack.
your 2000 over 36 months works out at approx 55/ mth, if you took 1700 Back and paid say 300 your payments would increase by approx 47.00.

You can haggle on your car price, sometimes they will adjust the % which in turn reduces your monthly payment, get some extras thrown in ie mud flaps, free service pack, and don’t forget to double check the option to buy payment ( lower the better), I went with a figure in my head I was prepared to pay and stuck to my guns until I got near enough that.
As said by others if you only plan on keeping the car say 2 years look at leasing which should be cheaper. I went with Pcp because I have family members who might purchase it when I am done, next time I will probably lease.

To check prices for the different options go on the Ford website car configurator and never take a sales persons word ( sorry Any salespeople out there)

At the end of the day it’s your money and you need to be comfortable with the deal , which are changing all of the time.
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )
Mike

Post by Mike »

Just had a quick look, Bristol street are doing st line x 289 dep and 289 month pcp, didn’t go into it too much so not sure of full spec, there are deals out there
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )