Hi from a new member

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
Rex73

Post by Rex73 »

Yeah I don’t want a roof rack on it but it’s either that or put my bike in the car πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Have you looked at the Ford solutions?
https://shop.ford.co.uk/collections/tra ... 0All_Model
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Jonnymagnum2000

Post by Jonnymagnum2000 »

Welcome.& enjoy ive only had my vignale auto 3 weeks 800miles later just love it,enjoyable car to drive ,I didn't get the massage seats neitherπŸ˜’
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Thats really bad about no massage seats,thought they were standard
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Ali7487 wrote: ↑Mon May 03, 2021 1:15 pm Thats really bad about no massage seats,thought they were standard
They stopped putting them in the Titanium. Only an option (I believe) in the Vignale.....No great loss IMO, the ford massage seats I tried were not that great.
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

So I wont miss them if I don't get them,I have a back injury so I thought they would br good,I have the comfort pack in my fiesta,omg what a god send
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Ali7487 wrote: ↑Mon May 03, 2021 3:36 pm So I wont miss them if I don't get them,I have a back injury so I thought they would br good,I have the comfort pack in my fiesta,omg what a god send
They just felt like a cheap version of massage seats (which they are). To be honest, my comparison is from a Range Rover with the massage seats, so, maybe not a fair one. :D
I'd say the ST-Line seats are comfortable enough without, so you should be OK with your back. I find them very supportive.
Alan321

Post by Alan321 »

paulv wrote: ↑Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:45 pm Hi and welcome!
I've got the same model and colour
got mine in September and its lovely
just curious did you get massage seats? I'm sure mine was supposed to have, I was expecting them because I'd had them on my mondeo previous to this. I didn't really want them though as I had rarely used them on the mondeo, and in a way got my wish because mine doesnt have them :)
No massage seats on mine, 2020 08 according to Forscan (I assume that's the build date?) I think the extras on mine are 19” wheels, rear camera, black roof & mirrors, electric boot release.
Alan321

Post by Alan321 »

Ali7487 wrote: ↑Mon May 03, 2021 1:15 pm Thats really bad about no massage seats,thought they were standard
I have two Puma brochures in pdf format, the first one doesn't mention the Vignale at all (I guess it wasn't released yet?), and the second one is dated October 2020 and says the Vignale has the massage seats.
alanp

Post by alanp »

You can always employ a couple of thai ladies to massage you as you drive πŸ˜€
St line x 1st edition, it has nearly everything