New owner! From audi tt

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
Graders

Post by Graders »

Hi all just wanted to say hi, just picked up a new to me puma 1058 on the clock.

Come from mk1 audi tt! Was expecting a huge drop in fun! Didn't even get a test drive due to covid crap!

Boy was I wrong I went for the 125 version and well impressed in sport mode it's great! Really pleased! Halfed my insurance, will save loads on fuel,

Looking for a chip to make 155

Any good mods? Worth getting on filter?

Can they be set to start in sport mode?

Stu

Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Congrats on your new purchase,I dont own a puma yet, hoping to get on later on in the year, God to hear great things about the 125, as thats the version im hoping to get,my present car is a fiesta titanium b and o play edition 2018, so similar inside to the puma,I was looking at a fiesta active,but guess what no electric boot or digital dash on even the hybrid versions of the active
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Welcome, Glad you are enjoying your Puma.
They always start in 'Normal' mode'....So, you can't start it in sport AFAIK.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Graders

Post by Graders »

Thought so! Yeah looking at the td chip set! The handling and ride is awesome!

If u are waiting why wait? Life is to short! This is my 48 birthday present to myself! After this shite year! Ford doing good deals!

In interior lights are blue can these be changed to red to. Match the trim? What hiiden goodies? Anyone use android auto wireless?
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Google Bluespark chip. They will up it to 155 bhp with improved torque and mpg. It's a plug in unit which leaves no trace when removed so ok when dealer service comes round.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Bluespark for Puma £300.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Graders

Post by Graders »

Thanks just found that, how does it compare to the dt chip? Anyone got bluespark on 125? Good gains?
PaulD

Post by PaulD »

Welcome en congrats with your New ride .
There’s a lot of good info and technical members here
Enjoy 👍
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....
Phuma.

Post by Phuma. »

Hi mate, congrats on your new car & glad your happy with it, just out of interest why didn’t you go for the 155 model initially?
Graders

Post by Graders »

Hi - Cos im a bit of a tight arse! and with a chip get sim performance! and to be fair i had a budget and the 155 that we local were just a bit over - this one is a first edition ex demo so a few more addons!

Just ordered from Bluespark great service and 10% discount - PUMA10 - great service! I asked for discount and got 10% to share with you guys!