Getting more affordable now

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
cianpars

Post by cianpars »

My recently purchased new 125 bhp ST Line X in solar silver with heated seats and steeeing wheel cost me £23k. I managed to squeeze an extra £250 on the trade in and diamondshite thrown in for free, so I suppose £22.5k in reality. What kind of deals were you guys able to get?

Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Sounds a good deal,im looking for a titanium as I like the black wheelarch surrounds also the had wearing interior,just hard to find one with everyimg on it as im looking for one with Comfort pack, panoramic roof,driver assist pack and power tailgate,only ones I have seen are autos at about 25k upwards, there are 5 driving around in the uk with that spec on,fingers crossed one of those owners will trade in next year,fingers crossed
Deleted User 135

Used prices are stabilizing now,not dropping yet,not giving up,just gotta keep saving
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

WBAC have just offered me £21795 for mine. £1795 above what I paid with 1400 on the clock in May. It now has 3900.

There’s a huge shortage of nearly new ones on the market.
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
Deleted User 135

Omg thats crazy,fingers crossed when the shortage is over,god knows when? Prices should drop abit,i remember last year prices for a titanium non hybrid were between 17 and 18k,no where near that now
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Chief Exec of Marshalls (116 dealerships all over the country, 22 brands) reckoned this would continue well into 2022 and possibly 2023.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-58150025
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Deleted User 135

2022 or 2023 omg crazy,yet i can get a fiesta active hybrid fully loaded for 18k,puma is a great car,but stupid dealers are over inflating prices,and pricing people out of them
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

Ali7487 wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 4:10 pm 2022 or 2023 omg crazy,yet i can get a fiesta active hybrid fully loaded for 18k,puma is a great car,but stupid dealers are over inflating prices,and pricing people out of them
It seems to be the car everyone wants though. Outselling the Fiesta and Focus is no mean feat.
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
Deleted User 135

Seems to be that way at the moment,i dont mind waiting for one and get the right one for me,
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

The problem is going to be when people buying at todays prices come to sell. They may hold onto them longer not wanting to take a massive loss and create yet another shortage along the line.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.