Getting more affordable now

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Omg thata crazy,they are sell massively it seems,its one of those cars every one wants,im just saving and biding my time

Andi

Post by Andi »

In December last year WBAC offered me £16900 for my ST-LineX FE. Last week, they offered me £20,000!
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

Big shortage of new motors. Puts pressure on second hand and especially nearly new.

My mate’s been quoted December for his Audi.
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
Deleted User 135

Prices still arnt budging,still looking like next year or even year after :( if things continue at this rate
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

Andi wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 7:31 pm In December last year WBAC offered me £16900 for my ST-LineX FE. Last week, they offered me £20,000!
Nuts innit, downside is that it also affects what you're looking to buy. I've saved a few nearly new car searches. Will be able to see if a dealer is willing to deal if they've been sat around for a while.

On a positive note this is the first ford I've owned since 2014 that hasn't depreciated faster than I'm paying for it.
Deleted User 702

Post by Deleted User 702 »

Must admit I'm tempted to sell mine now and use the wife's car for a year. Just need to convince her it's a good idea....
Deleted User 135

Glad im not in q rush for another car,i can afford to wqit until prices start to dip
Deleted User 135

Could you tell me why a ford puma that was priced at £17999 is now priced at £19399,even though its high milage ,thats an increase of £1400,thats a disgrace
STer

Post by STer »

Ali7487 wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:55 pm Could you tell me why a ford puma that was priced at £17999 is now priced at £19399,even though its high milage ,thats an increase of £1400,thats a disgrace
Easy,. because silly idiots are still buying cars at such prices and many dealers are putting on take the p prices.

If people don't take the bait, the cars don't sell.

Also, i wouldn't expect the widely rip off prices to fall too quickly even when the chip shortage, plus the other factors driving the shortage, is over.
Ask yourself just when have you known examples of prices- in any walk of life- which rocket back down once they've gone up for a decent length of time? Have those food prices ever gone down after they get jacked up due to some wheat shortage or 'because of Covid'? Have house prices ever fallen back down by £thousands once whatever drove a latest boom, goes?
Deleted User 135

They are still heading towards the realms of unaffordable :(,hoping they will come down abit next year fingers crossed,i mean i can get a fieata active hybrid for £17500 full loaded with everything on it with a 125 hybrid engine