Getting more affordable now

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

This is a really bad time to be at the end of an agreement and looking for a new car.

I'd be looking for something cheap/used to see me through, unless your pockets are deep that is.

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Mike wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 7:48 am Just at Ford now and for new 125 St line they are wanting 10x the deposit I put down and 20 / month more, I know that would change a bit once they sniffed a sale but makes me feel happy at least thinking I did OK.
Mine is 155 St line x black with comfort pack.
Specced mine up with latest prices and it comes out at nearly £7000 more than I paid. I put nothing down other than the equity from my Active, which wasn't that much......Bought at the right time.. :D
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Phuma.

Post by Phuma. »

As a lot of people do I always check on webuyanycar before I buy sell or trade in a vehicle, jus for an idea of trade value, even with 3000 miles more on my puma since I bought it their “price” is now up £1300 ..
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

Phuma. wrote: Tue Jun 08, 2021 11:18 am As a lot of people do I always check on webuyanycar before I buy sell or trade in a vehicle, jus for an idea of trade value, even with 3000 miles more on my puma since I bought it their “price” is now up £1300 ..
Funny, I was looking yesterday as today is my last day for the Ford Direct 30 day exchange. I had a look what was available for what I paid and there is nothing less than £23k for my motor. Definitely a sellers market.
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

I should write a topic saying getting unaffordable now,the way prices are shooting up,one went from £17999 up to £18699 for the same car in just a matter of weeks,that car has 28000 thousand miles on the clock,crazy or what?,I was hoping to get one this year but it looks like it will be next year at the earlyiest :(
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

The value of your fiesta should have grown too, this may offset the puma price rise. Hang on for a year and you can have mine. Carefully thrashed, promise. 😁👍
Deleted User 135

Whats the spec on yours? Lol
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

FE155 18"s everything except pan roof and comfort pack. 👍
Deleted User 135

Cool,im looking for panoramic roof,comfort pack and power tailgate and driver assist pack,got all that on my fiesta apart from the power tailgate of course
Deleted User 135

Prices still skyhight,if prices dont drop soon,I might have to consider alternatives such as a fiesta active or a focus active extate