Getting more affordable now

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Non hybrids are getting well cheap with incredible specs from £17,000

Deleted User 135

Still lookiing at titaniums at the moment, they look gorgeous in magnetic, grey matter,desert island blue,vospers have had a race red titanium in for the best part of 6 months dropped it to £17800 from £19000 original prices,i think i might have to make some tough compromise on spec as i cant find one with everything
alanp

Post by alanp »

You could try an online broker they usually have good deals
St line x 1st edition, it has nearly everything
Deleted User 135

Might have to wait till next year until next year,hopefully prices will drop abit more
Deleted User 135

Prices still holding firm at the moment,got £7000 saved now,im not giving up,might be next year for definite guys
PaulD

Post by PaulD »

Ali7487 wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 10:49 am Still lookiing at titaniums at the moment, they look gorgeous in magnetic, grey matter,desert island blue,vospers have had a race red titanium in for the best part of 6 months dropped it to £17800 from £19000 original prices,i think i might have to make some tough compromise on spec as i cant find one with everything
Or you save up a little longer , I think you will regret buying a lower spec car ,mate
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....
Deleted User 135

I will regret it,I have been spoilee with the fiesta,with the amount of stuff on it,
Deleted User 135

Still cant decide between hybrid and non hybrid,awesome non hybrid specs coming out now
Deleted User 135

Prices not dropping,if anything they are getting here,i mean one dealer wanted £24k for a non hybrid titanium with power tailgate and comfort pack in desert island blue,like wtf also another wanted £18 k for a stline x first edition with 28000 miles on the clock,crazy prices,gonna definitely have to wait till next year at this rate
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

Yes they are going mad. My £19995 is now about £21k+ on the Ford Direct site. Glad I jumped in when I did now.
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.