New user checking in.

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

NeilS wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:54 pm I’m currently trying out DetailedOnline products which I’ve been impressed with so far.
I had a look at these products today. They're very well priced.

NeilS

Post by NeilS »

They’re doing some great deals especially when you look at bottle sizes, all with free postage if you’re not in a rush.

I’ve always been impressed with Autoglym but have recently been dabbling in other brands as and when I hear good things. With such reasonable prices, I’m trying these equivalents just for a change.

Do you think it would be worth a thread dedicated to all things cleaning/detailing for those interested?
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
Mike

Post by Mike »

Thanks guys, always happy to receive tips from pros and non pros, I have always prided myself on keeping my cars as clean as possible and have used Meguiars clay bars on my previous car , followed by Autoglym polish and Meguiars wax. I have also just purchased a filter system I mentioned on another thread but not had chance to try( weather and work) which will hopefully allow me to rinse my car and leave to dry without leaving spots so that I don’t have to towel dry reducing contact and marks.
I have never used the ceramic products or quick detailer so again I am open for any and all suggestions.
Luckily my car stays in the garage during the week so not too much road grime to deal with at the moment.
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )
Mike

Post by Mike »

NeilS wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:01 pm They’re doing some great deals especially when you look at bottle sizes, all with free postage if you’re not in a rush.

I’ve always been impressed with Autoglym but have recently been dabbling in other brands as and when I hear good things. With such reasonable prices, I’m trying these equivalents just for a change.

Do you think it would be worth a thread dedicated to all things cleaning/detailing for those interested?
I think it would benefit all of us especially being able to gain knowledge from the more experienced.
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )