Do I buy a hybrid or non hybrid

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
Deleted User 1154

Post by Deleted User 1154 »

Still looking at the moment

Chocky

Post by Chocky »

This threads make no sense unless you can afford both, deleted user 135!

What are your pros/cons for each? Lay them out here and it might help you decide.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Plenty of Pumas for sale of all models and some bargains too. Anybody who seriously wants one will find a way.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Deleted User 1154

Im looking for a titanium or a vignale,think the vignale is abit expensive for me,if i can find a fullspec titanium then i will be happy,if i can find one with a panoramic roof,technology pack,driver assist pack,comfort pack and power tailgate then i will be happy,however i would be willing to compromise on a sunroof and technology pack,i saw a ecoboost non hybrid for sale at trust ford for £21999 it had everything apart from the sunroof,i would be happy with that,im just waiting for the prices to drop to below £20k
Deleted User 1154

Still cant decide on a hybrid or non hybrid,thing Is none hybrids titanium s are coming in at under £20k with some great specs,I mean tc Harrison ford had a 10 none hybrid titanium with power tailgate,digital dash, m massage seats,driver assist pack,b and o system,roof rails and privacy glass and perrys had a white titanium with digital dash,comfort pack,driver assist pack,privacy glass and panoramic roof for 1
£19500 with 25 ,000 miles, the none hybrids seem to be getting good value
Mike

Post by Mike »

Non if buying 2 nd hand or out of wrty if it was me, at least until i found out how reliable the system is.
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

I agree with Mike to a certain degree. That said, I'd go for spec over engine every time....
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
MagneticGrey

Post by MagneticGrey »

Are all of the non-hybrids automatics?
Puma ST-Line X 155 Magnetic (previous)
Nissan Qashqai Tekna E-Power (present)
Deleted User 1154

No,there are quite a few non hybrid manuals,I reckon I will go for spec definitely,hybrid or none hybrid im not really fussed
Mikibg

Post by Mikibg »

What you really get with this hybrid, almost nothing...you just have one more thing that can be broken😁😐... What they even put this kind of hybrid or MHEV..only few hp to accelerate...and costs more for example...so not only at ford models, others also