Do I buy a hybrid or non hybrid

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Still cant decide between a hybrid or non hybrid,its the incredible specs on the non hybrids that are proving very persuasive at the moment,but its the fuel economy that worrys my,i dont want a gas guzzler lol,my fuesta 100bhp ecoboost cast about £36/37 a fortnight to run,hoping to get that kind of economy from a puma

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

With a bit of negotiating this could be almost on your budget.
https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-detail ... 3260622494

Personally, I wouldn't worry if I got Hybrid or Non-Hybrid, Loved the Non in my Active.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

I agree with Sparks. Personally, I’d look to find one that meets my spec, colour and price range over whether it’s a hybrid or not or 125 or 155, but I guess it comes down to what you value more.

When buying new, you have the luxury (although you pay for it) to pick exactly what you want. When buying used/nearly new you have be prepared to decide what sacrifices you’re prepared to make. You could be waiting a long time to get everything you want in one package.
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
Deleted User 135

I am looking for a good spec more than anything,just not many hi spec hybrids out there in my price range,im in no rush my faithful fiesta had its first mot with no problem s
Deleted User 135

Non hybrids are around the 18 to 19 k mark at the moment ,just gotta wait just little bit longer
Deleted User 135

Still looking and saving,alot of dealers are still charging over inflated prices for hybrids
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Maybe we should just start an Ali7487 thread???
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

I use Lawton’s as well. Always been happy with their sales dept.

Anyway I was looking at a 155hybrid two weeks ago. Keyless entry, winter pack, driver assistance pack. 18” alloys in Lucid red @ £19995 via Ford Direct. When I got there it had gone.

I left saying I wanted the same spec car but when I got home I decided to go for a Frozen White (my preference) without the keyless entry as I didn’t want to miss out on another motor (I was told they were selling as fast as they could get them). Same price.

I’ve checked every day on the Ford Direct site and increased my budget by £1k if I could get the keyless and 19” wheels. One came in but I didn’t see the message until half an hour after it was sent - it sold in ten minutes!

Now I look for the spec of the first Lucid Red model and they are listed at over £22k. This is evidently due to a shortage of semi conductors, making news cars harder to get unless you join a three month waiting list.

So the White one comes this week after my plate gets put on it. Looking the way prices are going I think I got a great deal for one with that spec, late Oct 20 with 1400mls on the clock.
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
Deleted User 135

I have decided what trim level im after,a titanium in magnetic or grey matter,just getting the right one at the right price
Mike

Post by Mike »

Ford could have mine to sell on if they would do me a deal on an st
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )