Fresh meat!

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
Pawprint66

Post by Pawprint66 »

Well, finally decided to join the gang. I’ve been watching with interest to see how other Puma’s have been behaving. Had our Puma since March. It’s got just short of 7000 miles on it now.
Got to say that it puts a smile on my face every time I drive it. That is when I can get the car off my better half. She loves it too.
Seems that a few of you have had issues. Mines not perfect but I’ve got nothing really to gripe about.
Been reading the topic on winter tyres. I’ve just fitted winters a fortnight ago. For me it’s a no brainer.
Look forward to joining in the discussions.
Stay safe
Pete
Last edited by Pawprint66 on Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2020 Puma ST - Line X First Edition - 125 mHEV - Race Red - (Released back into the wild)
2023 Puma ST - Frozen White - Driver Assistance Pack & Powered Tailgate - Machined Magnetite Wheels

Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Cool,nice one,im a wanna be puma owner at the moment,just getting the finances together and waiting for the right price
robgee

Post by robgee »

Welcome aboard, yeah the little issues i have had have been around the Tech in the car. It a nice car to drive and its comfortable and a step up from my previous car :)
Ford Puma 125 ST-Line X FIRST EDITION Desert Island Blue (previous)
Ford Puma 155 ST-Line X Blazer Blue (current)
Pawprint66

Post by Pawprint66 »

robgee wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:34 pm Welcome aboard, yeah the little issues i have had have been around the Tech in the car. It a nice car to drive and its comfortable and a step up from my previous car :)
Cheers. You seem to be doing great work with the software glitches etc.
2020 Puma ST - Line X First Edition - 125 mHEV - Race Red - (Released back into the wild)
2023 Puma ST - Frozen White - Driver Assistance Pack & Powered Tailgate - Machined Magnetite Wheels
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

Welcome pal. You sound like me. I'm living with the snags (mellowing with age) They don't make it unusable or not a nice place to be.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Yep...Welcome....Like the others...Tech issues that don't affect the driving pleasure, but, are annoying because they should work.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Pawprint66

Post by Pawprint66 »

Sparks wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:43 pm Yep...Welcome....Like the others...Tech issues that don't affect the driving pleasure, but, are annoying because they should work.
I agree. Unfortunately when you get a new motor/model you get the hassle of the plant learning how to screw the things together properly. Mines an early one (I think) and let’s say there are bits that could be better.
I’m glass half full on the car though! :D
Pawprint66

Post by Pawprint66 »

Wdf76 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:40 pm Welcome pal. You sound like me. I'm living with the snags (mellowing with age) They don't make it unusable or not a nice place to be.
Bang on there mate, That’s me, mellowing with age.... :lol: