New puma

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
Bigal

Post by Bigal »

Hi there. Bought a new puma today for the Mrs. St Line in metropolis white. Actually seen one in the works car park the other day and wondered what it was :D told the wife to take a look on line and see what she thought?. Ooooh likes nice I'll have one ta :lol:. So online I goes to find one. One we bought was at people's in livingstone. Went to see it today and first thoughts were mmm no so sure, but the colour seemed to grow on us. It's a non hybrid model with tinted rears and that's all we honestly know about it :lol: :lol: :lol:. Pick it up Friday and she can't wait.. Anyone else got the metropolis white non hybrid.. How's everyone enjoying theirs. I personally won't b driving it apart from picking it up. But I must admit its a cracking looking car.. Cheers Bigal.

Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

Welcome bigal..... Sure she'll love it. Loads of info on here for you. I've not seen a metropolis white on the road yet. Loads of blues and greys knocking about. Any questions... Just fire away.
paulv

Post by paulv »

thoroughly enjoying mine thanks, its a fun car to drive. I tried the sport mode out today and it got even better
its very comfortable too
FORD PUMA ST-LINE X VIGNALE 1.0L ECOBOOST 125PS 7 SPEED AUTOMATIC - LUCID RED
long name... nice car :D
Bigal

Post by Bigal »

Cheers guys. One question regarding the hybrid? Do all new pumas come with the hybrid standard now? On the ford site it's showing the auto as the only non hybrid πŸ€”
Deleted User 229

Post by Deleted User 229 »

Bigal wrote: ↑Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:33 pm Cheers guys. One question regarding the hybrid? Do all new pumas come with the hybrid standard now? On the ford site it's showing the auto as the only non hybrid πŸ€”

The current price list in the U.K. (1st June 2020) shows mild hybrid standard on all manual transmission models. However we can expect more variations in the future including a Diesel engine. I cannot see mild hybrid on the new ST 200PS.
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

A diesal model would b e great,the non hybrid i s a great engine, plenty of shove in the back when you need it,I would get a non hybrid if it had all the stuff on it in a heart beat
Bigal

Post by Bigal »

Well picked it up there and I drove it home. Lovely car to drive. Love the dash and the way it changes colours etc when you select the different drive modes. Seems to be well built. Plenty room inside. Looks stunning in the metropolis white. Wife hasn't driven it yet and is quite happy to stare out the window at the puma πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Will update after she puts a few miles on it. Bigal
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Bigal wrote: ↑Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:51 pm Well picked it up there and I drove it home. Lovely car to drive. Love the dash and the way it changes colours etc when you select the different drive modes. Seems to be well built. Plenty room inside. Looks stunning in the metropolis white. Wife hasn't driven it yet and is quite happy to stare out the window at the puma πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Will update after she puts a few miles on it. Bigal
She won't be able to resist for long.....Enjoy your weekend... :D
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Bigal

Post by Bigal »

Sparks wrote: ↑Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:09 pm
Bigal wrote: ↑Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:51 pm Well picked it up there and I drove it home. Lovely car to drive. Love the dash and the way it changes colours etc when you select the different drive modes. Seems to be well built. Plenty room inside. Looks stunning in the metropolis white. Wife hasn't driven it yet and is quite happy to stare out the window at the puma πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Will update after she puts a few miles on it. Bigal
She won't be able to resist for long.....Enjoy your weekend... :D
She's away to work in it this morning.. Shall await the report 😁