Nearly got one!!!

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Hi All..
Went to pick up mine today (ST-Line X first edition 125. Frozen White). Car wasn't ready, they said that they had had instructions, from on high, not to do any handovers this week and next. The rep then asked if I was desperate for the car, of course I said YES! ( Who wouldn't??) He said OK then, I'll get it ready for Tuesday,....I saw it and it's still fresh off the transporter and needs PDI and valet.
I told him it had better have a full tank of petrol in it, coz I'm not happy at the moment, he said he would see to it that it did.
Anyway, upshot is Puma owner from next week.
Have a Fiesta Active at the moment which I have loved, so hoping the Puma won't disappoint.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.

Iain C

Post by Iain C »

Having had a bit of a wait myself I can understand how you’re feeling but it’ll be worth it in the end. I’ve not driven a Fiesta Active but IMO the Puma is well better than the Fiesta we had and also the Focus I drive for work. Hope you enjoy your Puma when you get it
Ford Puma Titanium First Edition mhev 125 - Grey Matter
Stlinexstu

Post by Stlinexstu »

I would have told them stick it and walked away plenty in stock elsewhere
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Stlinexstu wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:18 pm I would have told them stick it and walked away plenty in stock elsewhere
Not around here, at the price I wanted to pay, with what I wanted on it. To be fair, I only ordered it 6 days previously, but I did tell him if it wasn't ready for Tuesday with a full tank, I'd cancel.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.