MY ST LINE X FIRST EDITION +

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
Paul R

Post by Paul R »

Hi Picked mine up last friday still getting used to it had a fiesta st2 before this one. Like the comfort and being a bit higher up driving position.

20200718_132007.jpg

Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

Very nice....

Just can't quite chuck them about like ST's can you....😁
Paul R

Post by Paul R »

Hi no you can't I did notice from the st forum you had one.It does seem to need a bit more revs to get going from standing start don't know if you find that could be the 19 inch alloys.
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

I don't find it all that different from my mk 8 ST. One 3 cylinder engine to a slightly smaller one. Could also be linked to the big belt starter/generator. Or even fuelling at low revs.
Paul R

Post by Paul R »

Don't seem quite as smooth as st engine but still getting use to it only on 250 miles so far.
garjas65

Post by garjas65 »

looks nice in white too. When I saw mine in showroom in grey matter I loved it and still do but when I went to pick it up they had put a white one in its place and I thought wow that looks nice but having the white fiesta previously I did want a change. I also initially was gonna get the ST 3 fiesta in silver fox and was so close to doing a deal on one before i come across the puma and to be honest its much more practical for me so not disappointed . I could have waited for the puma st and had best of both but got a decent deal and my fiesta was due money being spent on service and possible new brake pads so saved few hundred there. If I continue to like the puma though the st will be my next car in maybe 2 and half years. Enjoy
Paul R

Post by Paul R »

Thanks dealer give me the choice of 3 I was going for the grey but the first edtion plus came up so ended up with white again.