hi from a newbie

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
paulv

Post by paulv »

Puma newbie here, ordered last week. It's the one with the very long name vignale auto - lucid red :) - due October
had fords for 40+ years but still surprised when you order top of the range and you still have to order add on packs to get the full spec ( i always managed to miss getting a heated steering wheel for some reason, i'm told its standard on this one though)
currently driving a '68 mondeo vignale hybrid, loving all the gadgets and hi spec, not sure how i will take to dropping back down to a 1l 125PS from my 2l 185 but i'm hoping that as i've driven two or 3 1l focus previously and enjoyed it should be fine

anyway just saying hello
FORD PUMA ST-LINE X VIGNALE 1.0L ECOBOOST 125PS 7 SPEED AUTOMATIC - LUCID RED
long name... nice car :D

ejp26

Post by ejp26 »

Hi,welcome to the forum, look forward to seeing the car.
garjas65

Post by garjas65 »

Hi
From a newbie to a newbie welcome. Look forward to reading any comments regarding the vignale
. Enjoy!
DaveTK1

Post by DaveTK1 »

It will be worth the wait - you'll love it!

You're "Only" dropping 40PS?? My 155 Puma has about half the power, half the cylinders and half the number of turbos of my last car and a fraction of the torque - but its absolutely fine by me.

Welcome to the forum.
Nickg

Post by Nickg »

Hello I am Nick I currently have Focus Stline x 182 ps am seriously thinking of getting a puma vignale 155 ps before I retire I would b very interested to know about your vignale can’t wait to see one it’s a good combination of f sportiness and luxury was thinkinking of going to premium brands but by the time extras are added the price is colossal love to hear regards Nick
paulv

Post by paulv »

i have ordered the 125PS auto - I'm much more a interested in luxury and the car driving itself than sportiness (too old :))
I only hope it can pull onto motorways ok, and get me away from junctions fairly quickly
years ago i tried a focus 1l 100ps and it didnt do well on junctions
the 125ps 1l focus was fine for me though
I'm hoping it will be the same for the 125ps auto :)
FORD PUMA ST-LINE X VIGNALE 1.0L ECOBOOST 125PS 7 SPEED AUTOMATIC - LUCID RED
long name... nice car :D