She's Lucy, my new Puma =D

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
Luca

Post by Luca »

Hi all, I'm Luca from Monza (IT), and this is my new Puma.
StLine-X 125Hp+CoPilot

Well, I wasn't sure about the color, but it was the only one with no extra-costs, so I went for RaceRed. Well, I've seen another couple of Pumas around, but they're not Eye-catching as this one, so I'm proud of my choice =).

Don't you think the led firm design is better in this version than in the LED adaptive blablabla (1k€) version? I think they looks a little more aggressive

PaulD

Post by PaulD »

Congrats on your new Puma....... I hope you are free to enjoy it during the Corona crisis
Ford Puma St-Line X first edition full options
..... Desert Island Blue.....
Luca

Post by Luca »

Sigh, just 1000km (620m) in two months, I work at home except once a week I have to go to office in the night to checkstart the servers XD.
I wish I could go around and collect glances for the flaming Puma, but she has to be quiet and silent in the box.
Well, I'm saving fuel =)
alanp

Post by alanp »

Looks very nice..just out of interest what is co-pilot?, is it what we call adaptive cruise?,
Anyway, hope you enjoy your Puma...
St line x 1st edition, it has nearly everything
Luca

Post by Luca »

Well, in Italy is the pack with all the ADAS (radar, active park, camera...)
Ghepa_Edo

Post by Ghepa_Edo »

Luca wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 11:14 am Hi all, I'm Luca from Monza (IT), and this is my new Puma.
StLine-X 125Hp+CoPilot

Well, I wasn't sure about the color, but it was the only one with no extra-costs, so I went for RaceRed. Well, I've seen another couple of Pumas around, but they're not Eye-catching as this one, so I'm proud of my choice =).

Don't you think the led firm design is better in this version than in the LED adaptive blablabla (1k€) version? I think they looks a little more aggressive

Ciao Luca, complimenti per il tuo acquisto!
Anche io vivo in provincia di Monza e sono riuscito appena in tempo a ritirare la mia Puma da Interauto prima che si scatenasse questa pandemia!
125 cv. MildHybrid Titanium Magnetic Grey
RedPuma

Post by RedPuma »

Nice colour but I would say that. Got mine on the 20th March and I've only done 200 miles. Lol.
Race Red 155 ST-Line X First Edition +
Luca

Post by Luca »

@Ghepa_Edo same for me XD
I've seen one in Arcore, parked near the traffic light in via Carso, maybe it's you? =)
Ghepa_Edo

Post by Ghepa_Edo »

Luca wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 9:29 am @Ghepa_Edo same for me XD
I've seen one in Arcore, parked near the traffic light in via Carso, maybe it's you? =)
No no, io sono di Brugherio per l'esattezza ;)
125 cv. MildHybrid Titanium Magnetic Grey