Hello all - new Puma Desert Island Blue

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
rke11

Post by rke11 »

Hello to everyone,

I've had my new Puma a couple of weeks now - ST Line X FE 155 in Desert Island Blue - really enjoying the car, only short trips in town up until now so looking forward to going on a longer run soon to test out all the driver assistance aids - and sports mode!

Only one issue so far, the panel alignment was slightly out front wing - but after a couple trips to body shop at dealers for adjustment they've got it pretty much spot on now.

R

IMG_3981.jpg

Ford Puma ST Line X FE 155ps
Desert Island Blue

Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

Hiya.

I use sports mode round town. Great for electric boost and all the torque to get you away from the lights and round hazards. Once I'm upto speed or on the motorway I just use normal mode. I haven't seen any big differences in my standard commute mpg regardless of what mode the car is in.
rke11

Post by rke11 »

Hey thanks for message

I agree sports mode is brilliant when getting away from the lights - the power delivery is instant and keeps coming consistently through the gears - initially I found second gear just a little bit laggy in normal mode, I think because I needed to adjust to holding the revs more in first before changing up, which really helped - I come from a turbo diesel with loads of torque in second. But when you're in sports mode none of that matters and it just goes in any gear :)

I've got so many speed bumps where I live it's difficult to give sports mode much chance to shine, planning to head out of London for a b-road blast at the weekend!
Ford Puma ST Line X FE 155ps
Desert Island Blue
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Love one,just waiting for the price to come down thats all
Ghepa_Edo

Post by Ghepa_Edo »

Very very nice rke11!! 8-)
125 cv. MildHybrid Titanium Magnetic Grey