New Puma ordered

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
HoptonPuma

Post by HoptonPuma »

Hi there Puma lovers.

I have for years owned various Ford cars, mainly Focus, though my first car was a two-door Fiesta.

I have taken the leap and gone back to petrol after my last two cars have been 1.6TDCI diesels. I've gone for the 125ps MHEV in Desert Island Blue in the titanium trim. Looking forward to the new experiences of a slightly smaller car with a bit more pep.

See you on the roads. 8-)
Desert Island Blue - Ecoboost Hybrid Puma 125ps mHev Titanium First Ed

Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

Hiya.

Sure you'll be fine with it. Coming from a diesel you'll not have to change your driving style too much. It likes to lug. Makes torque low down and if you make the most of the hybrid system (lift and coast) as much as you can you'll be using less of a cheaper fuel.

Enjoy.
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Hey great stuff,glad someone has bought a 125 been hearing about how great the 155 is,looking forward to hearing about the how great the 125 is
HoptonPuma

Post by HoptonPuma »

Wdf76 wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 6:16 pm Hiya.

Sure you'll be fine with it. Coming from a diesel you'll not have to change your driving style too much. It likes to lug. Makes torque low down and if you make the most of the hybrid system (lift and coast) as much as you can you'll be using less of a cheaper fuel.

Enjoy.
Thanks for the advice about the drive (lift and coast) tried that in the demo with the ST model. Didn't think the ST with B&O stereo and the tail lift was worth the extra, so went for the titanium.
HoptonPuma

Post by HoptonPuma »

Ali7487 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:37 am Hey great stuff,glad someone has bought a 125 been hearing about how great the 155 is,looking forward to hearing about the how great the 125 is
Thanks, I did wonder about the 155 instead of the 125. Didn't think the ST with B&O stereo and the tail lift was worth the extra, so went for the titanium 125.