Serial lurker from Essex!

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
Daveybob77

Post by Daveybob77 »

That’s good to know! ;) I’m a bit of an amateur detailer so I’ll be posting loads of before and afters probably! :lol:
ST line X, 155, Desert Island Blue.
Ordered: 14/01/22
Build date 20/04/22
Delivery date: 07/07/22

NeilS

Post by NeilS »

Sparks wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:58 am The Gallery has plenty of room for Puma pics....It's nice to see different ones in different environments.... And they don't have to be clean... ;) :D
Wash your mouth out boy 😂
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
Mike

Post by Mike »

Daveybob77 wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:54 am :lol: Much the same as everyone else, I’m just trying to keep my better half happy! She loves heated seats so it was a no brainer really! I’m not sure I’ll use the heated steering wheel all that much but you never know! This will be my first ever brand new car so I’m looking forward to joining in the forum!.. be warned though, I love taking pictures of my cars so there may be massive picture posts once I’ve got it! :roll: :lol:
You will, could do with the gearstick being heated though
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )
Deleted User 905

Post by Deleted User 905 »

Daveybob77 wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 9:54 am :lol: Much the same as everyone else, I’m just trying to keep my better half happy! She loves heated seats so it was a no brainer really! I’m not sure I’ll use the heated steering wheel all that much but you never know!

Forget the heated seats, the heated steering wheel is another must have. Cold frosty mornings and toasty fingers. There is no need for a heated gear knob on an automatic 🥶
AMS1969

Post by AMS1969 »

I agree, could be my age but heated steering wheel in the winter is the only must have now, must admit I can only ever have the heated seats on the lowest setting and very for a very short time as I find feels a bit weird!