Wait Over

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
DickDastardly

Post by DickDastardly »

Jobygirl48 wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 3:06 pm Hello I'm new to the Ford Puma site.
I order my My Ford Vignale on April 5th at fords Warrington. They have given me proper date yet to when it will be ready or delivered to delivery date. Just wondering if any one knows the dates or weeks when it will be here. I have to pay deposit when it's here. Estimated date is September but wondering if I will get it before September 2022. Any advice will be useful for me. Thank you. Jobygirl48
6 months is about average. Ordered mine 4 months ago and it's currently in transit to the UK, expected to arrive at dealers in June probably.

October or beyond is more likely for you but some have had their cars in only 2 months. Doesn't seem to be any logic to it
ST Line X 155, Desert Island Blue. Ordered 31/12/21, delivered 23/05/22

Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Maybe some of the basic models in the range arrive sooner. It's a lottery.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Jobygirl48

Post by Jobygirl48 »

Thanks for your replys and info. Fords in Warrington will ring me in may to tell me the update on my Solar Silver puma Vignale can't wait to have it I'm looking forward to when the day will be for me to pick it up.
Jobygirl48

Post by Jobygirl48 »

Thank you sagalout. Will get phone call next week of fords to let me know some info on my new puma it will be 4 Weeks waiting for puma Vignale on 5th of May. Looking forward to driving it. Thanks for you message. 😀