Initial thoughts

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
Lancearmpong

Post by Lancearmpong »

With my wife’s retirement approaching, we’ve decided to downsize to one car. I sold my 5 Series and my wife’s Fiesta will be going too. Having loved the 1lt triple in the Fiesta, the Puma seemed like a good fit for us. I’ve owned many cars and enjoy driving. My 5 Series was the epitome of luxury and build quality, but boy was it boring.
We bought a two year old Puma ST Line X First Edition 125.
Pleasantly surprised with the interior, a cut above the Fiesta Titanium.
The ride is slightly firm, but when I push it, that’s forgotten.
What a car. A pure joy to drive.
Couple of niggles. Vibration from the front passenger door when accelerating, I’m sure it will be fixed.
A more significant issue involves the near side passenger door. Open the rear door with the front door closed and the black trim catches on the same trim on the front door. I can avoid it by opening the front door before opening the rear, but I shouldn’t have to. I’ll be taking it to my local Ford dealer next week to find a fix.

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Welcome to the forum....First Edition - Good choice, better value than anything they are building at the moment. Hope the dealer sorts it for you.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

Welcome to the forum.
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

There are threads on the forum regarding both your issues.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Deleted User 1154

Post by Deleted User 1154 »

Glad you are happy with your 125 first editions,bodes well for prospective owners such as myself,