Puma ST, my first ever Ford

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
The Monkey Man

Post by The Monkey Man »

Sparks wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:19 am
The Monkey Man wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:32 am
denty1964 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:27 am Miracles do happen. Looks very very nice mate...enjoy. I'm just approaching 6 months this week from order and it's still not even in the UK. Really pissed off now.
I just have to work out how to get fuel in it!
Did you try the things given in the other thread you started on the issue?
I'm going to have a go with the funnel this afternoon, stupid busy with work this week. If that's successful I'm off to the petrol station tonight to try lol.
Puma ST Agate Black

Deleted User 905

Post by Deleted User 905 »

The Monkey Man wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 9:01 pm Picked it up today, dealers were amazed I got it so quickly. Can't get petrol nozzle to go in though (Tesco Super) any help as didn't want to force it or get covered in petrol.

Hi The Monkey Man, just out of interest could you tell us the 11th & 12th character of your VIN. Those characters record the build month.
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

I'm the same...bought via carwow with a great price £28.250 with the pan roof and electric tailgate. O have a cooper S as trade in and cash to close the deal. This is about transportation and nothing else. It doesn't depend on spec, colour or your dealer because that have no say in getting from the factory to their dealership.Either you get your car or you don't.