Newbie - hello!

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
Spearmint

Post by Spearmint »

33BB81E1-79D5-467E-826D-40028C221299.jpeg

D2EA70A6-DC93-40A2-877E-FB1095DE9793.jpeg

LED indicators do replace the middle light swipe.
Mazda MX-30
First Edition
Ceramic

Hammy

Post by Hammy »

Thanks Spearmint... aargghh, man this just gets worse. So now the front have LED projector for sure but those nice shaped apparently LED tail lights across the range are dinosaur types unless first edition but the number plate and high-mounted stop lamp are led. :?

What on earth are Ford playing at... am I the only person confused at this?
gsd0475

Post by gsd0475 »

Hammy wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:05 pm Thanks Spearmint... aargghh, man this just gets worse. So now the front have LED projector for sure but those nice shaped apparently LED tail lights across the range are dinosaur types unless first edition but the number plate and high-mounted stop lamp are led. :?

What on earth are Ford playing at... am I the only person confused at this?
It's always been the way with Ford, on the current gen fiesta and the last gen focus you only got rear led lamps with 'x' models. It was an option on all other trims. I'm assuming it's the same on current focus gen aswell. Difference now it's a lot more expensive option because they do the front lamps as well as the rear
Puma ST Line X FE 155 (March 1st)
Hammy

Post by Hammy »

I've just been told... mine is not expected until May!!

May... pretty gutted about that :(
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

That's a wait. Are brokers orders being pushed back with priority builds to ford dealers?
Hammy

Post by Hammy »

I guess they must be... but these are fleet brokers who buy like it's going out of fashion. No idea why it's May as yet though... but it is a stupid long time for an order that was placed beginning of Feb!!

Took the shine off
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

I hear you, but if it helps here is my story.

I closed the deal on my 155FE just over 3 weeks ago. It was a dealer stock car already ordered and shipped.

I was supposed to take it home that weekend. Finance was settled on my ST and the car was waiting to be delivered to the dealers for p.d.i. New finance deal underway but car not registered.

Then the airbag recall took hold and my car was not able to be released.

Last week I was told that a tech had been over from Romania and had walked round all the cars in transit and had carried out the recall fix.

Car was supposed to be delivered to the dealers before the weekend. It wasn't.

Car was supposed to be delivered to the dealers yesterday for collection today. It wasn't.

And as of today no body is quite sure where it is.......😁😁😁
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

St line with comfort pack awesome,my fiesta titanium b and o play edition has it,those seats are awesome when they heat up,steering wheel is great when its bloody freezing in winter
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Im just trying to get the money together for my puma,my fiesta has the same basic interior as the puma
Jon_STLine

Post by Jon_STLine »

Finally picked mine up Monday guys! Grey Matter ST Line

A9B3AFFF-0188-48B1-B55A-D4DDF2FB6504.jpeg