Excited New Ford Puma Owner

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

moconnor10 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:03 pm Qhats everyones opinion on optional extras whats worth getting for st line
Driver assistance pack and powered tailgate....The tailgate is something that you don't think you need until you get one... :D Tinted rear windows improve the look.
I notice that the Wireless charging pad is part of an options pack as well included with the electronic temperature control... :shock:
Everything came with mine, so all these 'Optional' extras are hard to choose from...
My advice would be to go to the ST-Line X before adding packs to the lower specs...It'll have more included, so, may be cost effective.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.

Spoonface

Post by Spoonface »

moconnor10 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:48 pm Tinted rear windows??
Yes, oh and put about £100 aside for scuff plates and metal pedals to fit yourself afterwards. Seems Ford have taken them off just about every model on the latest build :roll:
Hers: ST-Line Design Frozen White | His: ST-Line Grey Matter
asl3312

Post by asl3312 »

moconnor10 wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:59 pm Ive it narrowed down to Solar Silver black agate and Magnetic like my focus
Magnetic definitely the best colour, then that wine colour red after that imo. Magnetic is a real dirt magnet though especially on those sculpted door panels.
***NOW SOLD*** 2020 ST Line X 7DCT Auto 125PS - Magnetic Grey - DAP - LED - HFPT - Panoramic Roof - 19" Alloys