Puma ST Line - Deposit Paid - Hello all!

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
Jon_STLine

Post by Jon_STLine »

Hi guys

I’ve been a ford person for most of my life and dipped out last year to a Corsa for a run around. Found that the little run around didn’t cut it for the motorway miles.....40-45 mile trip every day.

So I’ve done it, deposit paid on a “Grey Matter” ST Line with black roof rails (like to go on MTB).

Went for the 125 engine and not the 155.

So excited my wife is going to kill me with how many videos and how much I’ve invested time in the specs.

Can someone explain a couple of things if that’s ok?

- Power Button - I’ve not had the keyless entry but do I assume that you press the button to unlock the car, slip it back in your pocket or in the car somewhere and it’s completely keyless start up so you just press the button?

- WiFi - Is this a true 3 month trial with no sign up to mobile data contracts? Anyone used this for live traffic, WiFi hotpot yet?

- Where do they keep the inflatable kit? Is it in a slot in the boot? (Didn’t check on my multiple visits to the dealerships!)

- Is there a boot and glove box light? I think I remember the boot light - not the glove box one?

Thanks guys

gsd0475

Post by gsd0475 »

Power button - yes you keep your keys in your pocket or there is a handy slot by the gear stick just the right size for your keys. If you have keyless entry (comes with hands free tailgate option) you don't even need to take your keys out of your pocket. There are 3 ridges on the handle you just touch to lock the car and the doors unlock automatically when you open the door.

Wife- it is 3 months or 3gb of data trial. Whichever you use first. It is with Vodafone and then you buy data 'bundles' similar to pay as you go. I think there is also an annual pass but couldn't get anything definitive from Vodafone without owning the car yet.

Inflatable kit- I believe it is cleverly stored until a seat from reading reviews.
Puma ST Line X FE 155 (March 1st)
Jon_STLine

Post by Jon_STLine »

Thanks matey, what about the glove box and boot lights?
Jon_STLine

Post by Jon_STLine »

Forgot to ask if there’s a sunglasses holder! Sorry!
gsd0475

Post by gsd0475 »

Boot light is on left hand side I think. Couldn't tell you about the glove box sorry.
There is no sunglasses holder that I found. However I have the steering wheel pulled out so always find the bit of material between the steering wheel and the instrument cluster always makes a nice sunglasses hammock 😎😎
Jon_STLine

Post by Jon_STLine »

Thanks matey!
gsd0475

Post by gsd0475 »

Jon_STLine wrote: Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:51 am
- WiFi - Is this a true 3 month trial with no sign up to mobile data contracts? Anyone used this for live traffic, WiFi hotpot yet?
You have to register on internet in the car Vodafone website but it will only do it if you are connected to the car's hotspot.