Newbie pan sunroof

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
JCO

Post by JCO »

Hi All, new to this forum just ordered a puma st line x automatic in solar silver black contrast roof , driver assist pack, winter pack, auto tailgate, can I have your opinion on pan sunroof quite a few on here have had trouble just wondering if it’s all sorted now thanks guys.
Puma st line x solar silver black contrast roof 125 Automatic, driver assistant pack, auto tailgate/keyless entry, winter pack, :D

Deleted User 702

Post by Deleted User 702 »

It's the best bit of the car. Actually works very well. I don't like the car much but the sunroof is excellent!
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

I have the panoramic roof and love it. No issues.
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

One thing to consider is how tall you and any potential passengers are.

I’m only going by “expert” reviews but this is something a few have mentioned. It seems the roof lowers the inside space a little.

It wouldn’t have put me off because I’m only 5’8” but after travelling in my mate’s Focus Active X, that had one, I’m glad I haven’t got it. I banged my head a few times 🙈

Mind you I think the new Focus seems to have a lower roof than the previous model I had. I found it quite claustrophobic in the front passenger seat.
Last edited by Stoopo on Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
JCO

Post by JCO »

Thanks for input all 👍
Puma st line x solar silver black contrast roof 125 Automatic, driver assistant pack, auto tailgate/keyless entry, winter pack, :D
Deleted User 702

Post by Deleted User 702 »

I have 6'2" passengers in front and back without any issues whatsoever. Plenty of headroom.
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

I’m over 6’ and I’ve had no issues in the drivers seat (as if I’d sit anywhere else 😆) but I have sat in the back to test and there’s plenty of room in both head and leg area behind my drivers seat.
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

I have the panoramic roof inmy fiesta,omg what a good send,lets loads of light in,great to drive with the roof open lettjng all the fresh air in and seeing all the trees etc
asl3312

Post by asl3312 »

Ours doesn't get opened anywhere near enough as it deserves to be if I'm honest.
***NOW SOLD*** 2020 ST Line X 7DCT Auto 125PS - Magnetic Grey - DAP - LED - HFPT - Panoramic Roof - 19" Alloys
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Im looking to buy a puma in the next 6 to 12 months,im trying to find one with the spec of my fiesta,which is well speced including driver assist pack,winter pack,panoramic sunroof,privacy glass,full b and o system,cd player,drivers and passenger height adjustment,style pack including 17 inch wheels and chrome sill plates,loads of options,im looking for a pumz with all that stuff on it,a titanium would be nice,its like some of some things and some of the other at the moment,a bit hitt and miss at the moment,however im in no rush