Helloooo

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
DJH

Post by DJH »

Hello all,

Just joined. Cooling off period almost up. I currently have an A5 Sportback, but its a bit overkill at the moment as I drop the kids off to school and commute 10miles to work, that's it really, so I was looking for something smaller, cheaper and fun. I think I have found it in the Puma st-line x.

gsd0475

Post by gsd0475 »

Welcome, it certainly looks like it will fit the bill. I'll let you know in about 3 weeks 😊👍
Puma ST Line X FE 155 (March 1st)
DJH

Post by DJH »

👍 I look forward to hearing your thoughts on driving it. I haven't even test drove. Just going off reviews which seem to be favourable.
Neil76

Post by Neil76 »

Hi all!
I'm in a similar situation using a 3 series touring for the school run only as I work from home.

I was able to drive both the 125 and 155hp versions this week and was pleasantly surprised by the performance of both engines. I was able to take the 125hp version on the motorway for 10 minutes and it performed admirably.
Will be placing an order over the weekend! 😀
Layters

Post by Layters »

Hi DJH and Neil76

Only my Puma ST X FE less than a week but early impressions are loving it 😍. Like Neil76 I test drove both versions didn’t find a lot of difference but went for the 155hp I think I was going to miss the performance after my Fiesta ST, but exactly the the same as DJH
It was “over kill for what we needed”
I hope you enjoy and like your Puma as much as I do👍

Regards
Layters
Neil76

Post by Neil76 »

Hi Layters

I've had mine for about a month now and enjoying it! Haven't missed the BMW at all!!

like you, I went for the 155hp, you never know when you might need those 30 extra ponies :D
Jsands

Post by Jsands »

Hello djh, you won’t regret it. 3 weeks in and I like it more each time I drive it. Can’t wait for the summer to get the roof open
ST line X FE Plus 155 Desert Island Blue