A Rare Find (so I believe)

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
Mike

Post by Mike »

Andy K wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:40 am 480060D9-F5B3-4678-A67F-38DE07D9DEA2.jpeg

Hello all.
As a newbie, I’m pleased to be here on these pages.
I’ve just taken position of my nearly new pride and joy.
I wanted a Titanium model, due to the softer suspension compared to the ST Line which I also tried out.
I was prepared to forgo some of the tech on the more expensive model, when I came across this beauty.
What makes it so special, and an even rarer find, are the number of optional extras fitted from new. Comfort , Technology and Drivers Assistance packs, plus the B&O audio system, all up and running.
Couldn’t be more pleased. Looking forward to many years of driving pleasure.
All the best.
Hello, sounds like a good car with that spec.
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )

potentialbuyer

Post by potentialbuyer »

Mike wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 7:22 pm
potentialbuyer wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:49 pm Hi That is really a nice buy with all those options, I am jealous :-) . I am really indecisive whether to buy an ST-X or a titanium-X version. I do not want to buy a brand new one but with at most 10000 km. Here in the Netherlands the titanium -X is rare second hands and most of them are the ST or ST-X version. I am reluctant towards the ST-X because of the suspension. Yes it is more sportive driving but I am worried about the comfort if one uses the car most of the time for commuting. What is your opinion, is the ST-X suspension to tough (maybe not in the beginning but I am afraid after a while one starts to irritate) ? On the other hand does the titanium not lean to much to the side in corners because of the softer suspension ? The ST-X version has standard the all digitall cockpit whish is very nice and the car seats are probably also more supporting. Design wise I like the elegance of the Titanium more (and doesn't it have STANDARD the massage option ??). What for me is strange that the more elegant Titanium version has those black trims around the wheel arches which looks more sportive than the painted trims around the weel arches (and thus should more fit the ST image). I also read that the painted wheel arches of the ST are more sensitive to be damaged by crushed stones ?? Ok maybe you can give me some advice and feedback about your experience with your nice version. By the way do you have the 125 or 155 bhp version ?
I have st line x and the suspension is ok but mine has the 18 inch alloys, tried a 19 inch alloy car and the ride was firmer on that.

Do you have the 125 bhp or the 155 bhp version ? If the 125 bhp do you experience it as strong enough for this puma (which weighs more than the fiesta and also can have this engine) ?
potentialbuyer

Post by potentialbuyer »

potentialbuyer wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:49 pm Hi That is really a nice buy with all those options, I am jealous :-) . I am really indecisive whether to buy an ST-X or a titanium-X version. I do not want to buy a brand new one but with at most 10000 km. Here in the Netherlands the titanium -X is rare second hands and most of them are the ST or ST-X version. I am reluctant towards the ST-X because of the suspension. Yes it is more sportive driving but I am worried about the comfort if one uses the car most of the time for commuting. What is your opinion, is the ST-X suspension to tough (maybe not in the beginning but I am afraid after a while one starts to irritate) ? On the other hand does the titanium not lean to much to the side in corners because of the softer suspension ? The ST-X version has standard the all digitall cockpit whish is very nice and the car seats are probably also more supporting. Design wise I like the elegance of the Titanium more (and doesn't it have STANDARD the massage option ??). What for me is strange that the more elegant Titanium version has those black trims around the wheel arches which looks more sportive than the painted trims around the weel arches (and thus should more fit the ST image). I also read that the painted wheel arches of the ST are more sensitive to be damaged by crushed stones ?? Ok maybe you can give me some advice and feedback about your experience with your nice version. By the way do you have the 125 or 155 bhp version ?
I have st line x and the suspension is ok but mine has the 18 inch alloys, tried a 19 inch alloy car and the ride was firmer on that.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

potentialbuyer wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 6:48 am

Do you have the 125 bhp or the 155 bhp version ? If the 125 bhp do you experience it as strong enough for this puma (which weighs more than the fiesta and also can have this engine) ?
125 is plenty strong enough for the Puma. Never suffered any problems with it, no matter what has been asked of it.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Nice to hear good things said abiut the 125,when i can Eventually afford one,a 125 would be ample for me,like i have mentioned god knows when i will be able to get one?
Mike

Post by Mike »

I have the 155
ST Line X 155 Agate Black with comfort pack plus spare wheel( sold :( )