Newbie Intro

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
Tommo56

Post by Tommo56 »

NeilS wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:25 pm Looks lovely.

Do you have the driver assist pack? I only ask as I note you have front sensors but not on the side of the bumper. I’m wondering if those are specific to the active park assist that comes with that pack.

I’d not noticed that before.
No DAP, just front sensors (seemingly standard fit on a Vignale).
2021.75 Puma, STLineX Vignale, MHEV, 155bhp, 7spDCT, Fantastic Red.
Winter pack, Massage seats, B&O audio, Fixed LED headlights - all standard AFAIK. Accessories fitted: "AAWireless" Android Auto, rubber floor and megabox mats.

Tommo56

Post by Tommo56 »

Wdf76 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:10 pm Nice motor, handy reg. 😁

All good?
So far, so good. Very smooth and responsive on the 50 mile drive back from the dealership. Had a little play with the toys. I now realise that reading the Puma handbook online before I picked it up helped but I had hoped for more toys than it actually has e.g. no auto door lock/unlock at 12mph. But I'm very pleased with the car.
Winter pack, Massage seats, B&O audio, Fixed LED headlights - all standard AFAIK. Accessories fitted: "AAWireless" Android Auto, rubber floor and megabox mats.
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

Ah, that’ll explain it. Thanks

Hope you enjoy your new car as much I enjoy mine 👍🏻
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
kevmond

Post by kevmond »

Hi, welcome to the club!
White ST with Performance pack.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Glad you are enjoying it so far... Slow week over, the next year will fly by.....best read the servicing threads... :lol:
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Ams

Post by Ams »

Nice car, looks amazing.

How are you finding it driving wise? I’ve ordered the same engine but won’t be here until end of November. I’m currently driving manual version of the same engine.
Puma ST Auto 1.0 (170PS) mHEV Frozen White DAP PR :D
Tommo56

Post by Tommo56 »

Ams wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:01 am Nice car, looks amazing.

How are you finding it driving wise? I’ve ordered the same engine but won’t be here until end of November. I’m currently driving manual version of the same engine.
I'm very impressed. Engine/gearbox is very responsive (compared to my old B-Max 1.6 automatic tractor). I've not tried sports mode yet, not given it some wellie yet, but it got enough bhp for me, you could feel it pulling up hills very easily. Auto gearbox is very smooth.
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

Does the Vignale 155 have flappy paddles for manual shifting?
Tommo56

Post by Tommo56 »

Wdf76 wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:31 am Does the Vignale 155 have flappy paddles for manual shifting?
Yes, it does. They work, both in D and M modes on my auto box. :)
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

Tommo56 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:39 pm
Wdf76 wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 4:10 pm Nice motor, handy reg. 😁

All good?
So far, so good. Very smooth and responsive on the 50 mile drive back from the dealership. Had a little play with the toys. I now realise that reading the Puma handbook online before I picked it up helped but I had hoped for more toys than it actually has e.g. no auto door lock/unlock at 12mph. But I'm very pleased with the car.
I think the auto door lock was not allowed by our beloved EU in some 2015 directive. Maybe it’s only for the Oz market - or maybe the US if it’s ever sold there?

Maybe it’s something the U.K. could look at now, but then again maybe our gov agree that it’s not a safety feature they see as being safe,
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.