New Puma...long wait!

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
Col1948

Post by Col1948 »

Hi All,
I have just placed an order for a Puma, ST Line with 19'' alloys although I wont see it until November.
I have downsized from a 19 plate Kuga with a 1.5 ecoboost, nice motor a bit gutless but really nice to drive. Don't really need a big car now.
Will I regret making this change? Bear in mind my age, clue in user name!
2021.75 Puma ST line, 155, Frozen White, 19'' Alloys. Privacy Glass.

Deleted User 229

Post by Deleted User 229 »

I’m in my 70s and love my Titanium Auto with every toy!
Curryhouse

Post by Curryhouse »

Col1948 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:10 am Hi All,
I have just placed an order for a Puma, ST Line with 19'' alloys although I wont see it until November.
I have downsized from a 19 plate Kuga with a 1.5 ecoboost, nice motor a bit gutless but really nice to drive. Don't really need a big car now.
Will I regret making this change? Bear in mind my age, clue in user name!
"November" - that makes me feel better 😀😃😄😁. Mine is due to be delivered to the dealer 12th October.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Hi, Welcome to the forum.
I don't think you'll regret it. I tried a Kuga before buying the Puma, but thought it a bit too big for what I needed.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Col1948

Post by Col1948 »

Thanks for the reply's, time will tell and delivery has moved forward to the second week of October! having worked for a Ford dealership, I wont hold my breath on that one !!
2021.75 Puma ST line, 155, Frozen White, 19'' Alloys. Privacy Glass.
microbe

Post by microbe »

I downsized from a Porsche Macan to the Puma last December and have no regrets. I was finding it too large and it was getting little use as I no longer had a daily commute and lockdown reduced use even more.

The quality and engine are both fine for the use it gets.
Puma ST-Line X 1.0L Ecoboost 125PS 7 Speed Auto - Desert Island Blue 2021
Deleted User 135

Post by Deleted User 135 »

Do you feel short chamged at all after driving a Porsche?
microbe

Post by microbe »

Ali7487 wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 5:49 pm Do you feel short chamged at all after driving a Porsche?
The suspension, power and comfort are worse of course but I drive so little now it really makes no difference. The dashboard is better and getting mid 40s to the gallon rather than low 20s certainly helps.
Puma ST-Line X 1.0L Ecoboost 125PS 7 Speed Auto - Desert Island Blue 2021
kevmond

Post by kevmond »

Hi,
You'll not regret it.
I too came from a Kuga to a Puma, cabin is obviously smaller and my ST doesn't have a sunglasses holder. Centre console stowage is also a bit limited in the Puma.

I hope you enjoy the Puma when it finally arrives!
White ST with Performance pack.
Towbarman

Post by Towbarman »

Hi.I’m about to change my Kuga titanium X fully loaded for a first edition titanium again fully loaded,I truly believe it’s been the hardest decision I’ve ever made with changing cars,sleepless nights ect,but reading this forum has really put my mind to rest so thank you.Picking up the Puma this weekend 🤞
First Edition Titanium eco boost 125psi none hybrid automatic,in Lucid red with black contrasting roof.Technology package,comfort pack,B&O premium audio,LED headlights,18inch alloys,lumbar massage seats.