ST-X or VIgnale?

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

Well they have stopped producing the Vignale in the Focus Active.

The salesman told me he didn't think they were worth the extra cash (and he did have two he could have tried to sell me). Personally though I do always like top of the range if I can find one with all the bits on. I can't imagine there are many Frozen White ones about though, it not being a premium colour.
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.

FiestaRefugee

Post by FiestaRefugee »

Bumping this - the lease on my 70 plate Fiesta ST-Line X 155 is ending and I’m weighing it up PCP between an ST-Line X 155 plus LEDs, parking pack + roof rails vs a Vignale 155 with roof rails. With those options, a Vignale is cheaper on Carwow but I’m not convinced by the chrome and will miss the red ST-Line X stitching.

A few Qs for the experts…
- Does Vignale come with the rear camera as standard or just the extra front sensors? Parking pack isn’t available and DAP seems overpriced
- can you switch off the puddle lamps… they seem a bit try hard for me!
- can you set the leds for European driving (I drive to NL 2x/year) or are they fixed for UK only?
- Are there any other features on the Vignale over the ST-X I’m missing… (other than winter pack).
- Any other must-have options? I’m tempted by winter pack and the 19”s but not sure I can justify the cost… quickly approaching £30k
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Pricing and spec sheet....Current I believe... https://www.ford.co.uk/content/dam/guxe ... L-Puma.pdf
The Lights change automatically to right hand drive once you land on the continent.
AFAIK you can't turn the puddle lights off on any model.
The interior and chrome are a bit Marmite and would have to be your decision, not for me personally.

Welcome to the forum by the way.... :D
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
FiestaRefugee

Post by FiestaRefugee »

Sparks wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 10:13 pm Pricing and spec sheet....Current I believe... https://www.ford.co.uk/content/dam/guxe ... L-Puma.pdf
The Lights change automatically to right hand drive once you land on the continent.
AFAIK you can't turn the puddle lights off on any model.
The interior and chrome are a bit Marmite and would have to be your decision, not for me personally.

Welcome to the forum by the way.... :D
Thanks for the welcome and for the spec sheet! Don’t know how I missed that on the website. Very helpful.

Yeah I’m leaning towards the ST-X if I can get the spec I want…

Anybody have opinions on the massage seats in the Vignale? Any good? That seems to be the only thing you can’t add as an option to an ST-X.
Deleted User 905

Post by Deleted User 905 »

I've had massage seats for the last 29 months, never used the massage function.
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

It's not chrome on the Vignale so won't tarnish/rust. You can't see it when driving the car anyway. The heated wheel, seats and the massage are used by us on a regular basis. Wouldn't be without them. As they say.... you don't know till you try.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Vendee

Post by Vendee »

I rarely use the massage seats, perhaps on longer trips but the heated seats and heated steering wheel are in constant use this time of year.
Puma ST Line Vignale 125, DAP Magnetic
FP2022F1T

Post by FP2022F1T »

Forgot I’d got heated steering wheel on the ST, until after Xmas not sure if I was expecting radiator heat or the warm effect that it is.
Heated seats are nice 👍

Will using the heated steering wheel make it perish quicker?
ST Performance Grey Matter (Performance Pack / Drivers Assistance Pack / Dark Wheels & Power Tailgate)
Vendee

Post by Vendee »

FP2022F1T wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:01 pm

Will using the heated steering wheel make it perish quicker?
It's synthetic leather so perhaps not. I only have mine on for the first 10 minutes and only on the colder days.
Puma ST Line Vignale 125, DAP Magnetic
Jiminy Christmas

Post by Jiminy Christmas »

I really like the full Windsor Leather in my ST Line X Vignale. The heated seats and steering wheel get plenty of use but not the massager so much. Maybe I would if I were doing many motorway miles. Had a Focus Titanium X with full leather interior for 6 or 7 years and the heated steering wheel was still in excellent shape when I part ex it for the Puma. It had loads of use too.
Puma 155 ST Line X Vignale
Metallic Agate Black :D