Newbe

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
Deleted User 762

Post by Deleted User 762 »

Hi all,

Just found this site so decided to join as have been a proud owner of a Puma for nearly a year. Absolutely love it.

I have a Desert Island Blue ST-Line X First Edition Plus and can say its the best car I have owned (Bar my Leon Cupra for a different reason).

Hope to get involved with the Forums a bit and will post an issue I am having in a different location.

NeilS

Post by NeilS »

Welcome 👍🏻
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
DesertIslandBlue

Post by DesertIslandBlue »

Welcome to the forum.
Please be sure to add some pics into the gallery (we all love a goggle) ;)
ST Line X mHEV 125 Desert Island Blue DAP+CP+HFPT
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Welcome...I've answered your other post...
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Nav69

Post by Nav69 »

Has new one here myself welcome ....still trying to make up my own mind which one to get
focus st3 frozen white ...still making mind up on which puma to go for but i know its a coin toss for white or gray matter :D
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

Nav69 wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 10:48 pm Has new one here myself welcome ....still trying to make up my own mind which one to get
Frozen White looks good. I’d go for the 155 or the ST if you want more poke.
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.
cianpars

Post by cianpars »

Every time I get a white car, I regret it. Lovely when it's clean but I spend half my life keeping it that way. I told Ford I would consider any colour except white and ended up with solar silver.

The best thing about white though is that minor scratches do not stand out because the the primer is also white.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Black is the worse colour to have for looking dirty IMO. I had black cars for years and regretted it every winter covered in dried on salt from the roads. In the Summer they needed washing every five minutes to get rid of the dusty look. Black looks great, when first polished, but, it needs lots of work to keep it like that.
Not had any of those troubles with the Puma, my first white car. Everyone said I'd regret it, but.....Nope... :D
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Bluebrazil

Post by Bluebrazil »

Yes I agree black is impossible to keep the car looking it's best but when it is clean it looks fab I've not regretting getting my agate black car although I may have to wash it more often and since retiring I have a bit more time on my hands anyway
ST line X Agate Black 20.25 :D
Deleted User 229

Post by Deleted User 229 »

I like my black, I leave it dirty to prove that it's a car and not an expensive ornament. :D