New here

New to the Ford Puma Forums? Introduce yourself here
Nav69

Post by Nav69 »

Hi all , was after a puma but which one the st line x 155 or the vignale 155 i see a lot of members on here have st line x .
and not vignales in the members gallery .
the only thing i dont like is the chrome or the grill on the vignale but quite like the rest of it
focus st3 frozen white ...still making mind up on which puma to go for but i know its a coin toss for white or gray matter :D

NeilS

Post by NeilS »

Welcome on board

I guess it comes down to personal choice and what sort of look you like.
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
Nav69

Post by Nav69 »

NeilS wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:07 pm Welcome on board

I guess it comes down to personal choice and what sort of look you like.
Thanks , i do like the looks of st line x but want the extras with vignale without the cost
st line x looks more fun where i find the vignale looks with grill and chrome round the windows a bit old geezerish .
so was hopeing some members here would put some pics in the gallary of the vignale in gray matter or frozen white ..unless i missed them :o
focus st3 frozen white ...still making mind up on which puma to go for but i know its a coin toss for white or gray matter :D
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

I get your view point. The chrome is supposed to look high end executive and the ST Line the sportier look.

I went for the ST line X and added the extras 😆

There’s plenty of member pics to trawl through to help you decide. We do like a picture or two on here
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Hi and welcome.
I had the option to buy a Vignale but disliked all the chrome and the padded cell interior didn't really grab me.
i bought a ST-Line X First Edition and have not regretted the choice, but, it's an entirely subjective thing. Whichever you choose it'll be a hoot to drive... :D
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
cianpars

Post by cianpars »

I guess the Ford dealers are using ST Line X as demonstrators for a good reason. I was looking for a Vignale, but was put off by the price/value for money. I was also put off by the waiting time for a factory build qnd was able to get one with the comfort pack in stock.
manc

Post by manc »

I have A Vignale (Nov Build) bought in April, was in the showroom just after lockdown. It had extras basically at no charge as 3K off it, only thing i would have had extra would have been Assistance pack
Puma ST-Line Vignale 1.0 125PS Mhev in Desert Island Blue (19" Alloys, PTG, Sunroof)
paulv

Post by paulv »

Old geezer here - I got my vignale in September last year, and love every bit of it (chrome and all :) )
I had a mondeo vignale prior to that so needed as many extras as I could get - still had to pay extra for things like power tailgate and assistance pack though
best things (its the little things for me)
- puma puddle lights
- daytime lights shape
- adaptive cruise control with automatic gearbox
probably the nearest I'll be getting to tesla autopilot - might not be a bad thing :)
FORD PUMA ST-LINE X VIGNALE 1.0L ECOBOOST 125PS 7 SPEED AUTOMATIC - LUCID RED
long name... nice car :D
Nav69

Post by Nav69 »

Thanks for the welcome and reply's
Stoopo

Post by Stoopo »

The basic Vignale had more than the basic STLine x but there’s still things you have to pay extra for.

My dealership basically told me they were overpriced but I did consider one.

I’m not even sure the “leather” is actually leather though. Vegan I think 😉
Puma Frozen White ST Line X 155 Winter Pack & Driver Assistance Pack.