Price increase "already"

Ford Puma ST Chat
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Ford playing catch-up again with electric variants of their Puma. I mean there is an ev Mustang, how popular are those here and how will they ever get a return on investment if they are so slow to offer electric option of their most popular models.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.

Iainrr55

Post by Iainrr55 »

Let's not go overboard, this is only the 2 ST models of Fiesta and Puma, not the whole Ford UK product.
Titanium First Edition 125 -> 155 mhev
----- Lucid Red ------
paulv

Post by paulv »

sinlessUK wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:34 pm
Sparks wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:25 pm ST-Line X First editions are selling second hand for more than I paid new.
Bodes well for change over time, although, unless Ford come up with a decent Plug in Hybrid, I'll probably change manufacturer.
Think in a few years time, I'll be seriously looking at a Toyota C-HR Hybrid.....
bit of an aside, but regarding CH-R - I sat in one a couple of years back and it was a really tight fit headroom wise - dealer wasn't helpful and thought seat was adjusted to max, so I gave up on the idea of one.
I've been a Ford man all my life but the shape of the CH-R was just so nice, and then when Puma came along I was so happy, and it fits me lovely (I'm 6ft 1" btw)
was it just me being thick or is there headroom in a CH-R?

I won't be changing my Puma anytime soon, and hoping a full E Puma might be available in a couple of years when I do change
FORD PUMA ST-LINE X VIGNALE 1.0L ECOBOOST 125PS 7 SPEED AUTOMATIC - LUCID RED
long name... nice car :D
Wdf76

Post by Wdf76 »

paulv wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:45 pm dealer wasn't helpful
I've found Toyota sales staff to be very stand off ish, almost aloof.

I test drove the corolla. I really liked it, but I couldn't get my head around the way they do business. Strange techniques.
Mr R

Post by Mr R »

Arnold Clark have recently increased their discount to £4076 which I guess is probably on stock cars, or orders in the pipeline:

https://www.arnoldclark.com/new-cars/fo ... 6giyb5z4oy