Mean Green - Blue on V5 logbook?

Ford Puma ST Chat
Rays1

Post by Rays1 »

Sorted :D
I received a letter from Ford Dunton Technical Centre Basildon Essex yesterday.
The signed letter provides a technical definition specific to my Puma ST including the correct paint finish.
This letter along with my current V5 needs to be sent to DVLA SA99 1ZZ.

If anyone else has this issue then in accordance with the letter I received and I quote "Ideally you should first contact the selling dealership" however Ford Technical also said "I may pass on the following email address v5correc@ford.com as they would be happy to help"
Obviously if you do use the email then don't forget to provide the vehicles Vin number and registration number.

DanielW

Post by DanielW »

Yea I had exactly the same issue with my V5C, and have had to send a letter from the Dunton Technical centre. Now just waiting for my new V5 now. I don’t understand why they couldn’t have got this correct in the first place though, we shouldn’t have to be doing all the run around to resolve this.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

I had the same problem when I bought my Fiesta Active. It was one of the first on the road, I had the B&O special in Lux Yellow, my V5 said it was brown.
I tried to get it changed, but didn't think it worth the effort after Swansea couldn't take my word for it.
Not as crucial as the ST problem, but shows that someone, somewhere, has screwed up the system before this issue.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Rays1

Post by Rays1 »

DanielW wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:23 pm Yea I had exactly the same issue with my V5C, and have had to send a letter from the Dunton Technical centre. Now just waiting for my new V5 now. I don’t understand why they couldn’t have got this correct in the first place though, we shouldn’t have to be doing all the run around to resolve this.
Yes exactly, we shouldn't have to do the running around. I managed to speak to Ford Technical and whilst they were happy to help. I got the impression this type of issue is a common accurance.
I wait DVLA and my new V5.
Rays1

Post by Rays1 »

Four V5's and three months later, finally my car is officially "Green" :D
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Rays1 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:39 pm Four V5's and three months later, finally my car is officially "Green" :D
You can get it wrapped now..... :lol:
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.