Puma ST Delivery and Spec

Ford Puma ST Chat
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Flushing, Holland or Vlissingen as it's called over there. It's a 12 trip from there to Dagenham and they sail round the clock. Three ships in all.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.

Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

Well we don't have any more bank Holidays so might have it in a couple of weeks?
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

I meant a 12 hour trip.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
Mitchd10

Post by Mitchd10 »

Hi all, I ordered puma st in mean green with performance back on 15/10/221.
Was told in December delivery to the dealer would be 20th January.
Rang last week and they said 22nd feb now, then 2 days later they rang me and said 5th feb.
How reliable can this date be? They gave me 5th feb on Saturday?
R-JACKO

Post by R-JACKO »

Hello Mitchd10
I ordered my ST back in August for a supposed delivery to the dealer in December.This was then moved to January and now last week to the same date as you🤷‍♂️
nick1972

Post by nick1972 »

Hi, I ordered my ST in August, build date was middle of November. Was told before Christmas delivery would be first week in February. The dealer emailed me last week to say the car had just turned up at the dealership and i collected it yesterday.
Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

Is it all you'd hoped for? Have you spent much time with it over the last 24 hours?
Mitchd10

Post by Mitchd10 »

Just got another update from the dealer yesterday, they said they expecting to have the car on 29th jan now. He mentioned the date can change either way before then.
not sure how reliable this is but i would only assume it will be within a couple of weeks of that date now fingers crossed.

Just want to get my hands on it, dealer has also confirmed it has the recaro seats if anyone was wondering.
nick1972

Post by nick1972 »

I'm delighted with the car, my previous car was an Audi S3 so obviously the performance isn't the same, but its still pretty quick. In terms of driving position, passenger comfort and ease of getting in and out of the car (my father in law would take about 15 minutes to get into the S3 and bang his head several times ) its far superior. I bought the car on line so had to pick it up from Nottingham and gave it a fairly good blast on the way home to Wales. No regrets at the moment.

IMG_6205.jpg

Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

I've been contacted by Ford UK after making a complaint to the CEO. Today its in flushing....again.... and will be at the dealer within 2 weeks.