Puma ST Delivery and Spec

Ford Puma ST Chat
Vin

Post by Vin »

The LSD really is not necessary unless you want to do track days, the torque vectoring traction control is so good it mimics what a LSD does to a large extent.
Puma St line X 125 MHEV with power tailgate.

martn

Post by martn »

I disagree with it only being useful on track days. I had no LSD on my Fiesta ST but wanted it on my Puma ST. If you like to hoon around it definitely adds value to the car, also just on B-roads. In my case the LSD makes up for everything I miss from my Fiesta.
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

Delivery update. Now build scheduled for the 12 November with dealer delivery of the 18 December. May as well have it in 2022 now.
R-JACKO

Post by R-JACKO »

Hello all
Quick update on my order for a Puma ST.Orignal build date of 30th October now 10th of December. Original Delivery to dealer 4 December now 15th of January.
I'm expecting this to change again.
Deleted User 878

My salesman is away until the 15th November so I will post an update shortly after that. Fingers crossed.
Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

I got confirmation earlier of my order.. contract date today for ST Performance Pack in blue. They say it takes Ford about a week to confirm it and allocate an initial date so will keep you posted.
Deleted User 878

Well guys latest update....the car is built and should be in the dealership week ending the 18th December. Merry bloody Christmas. Thing is...do I wait until New Year so its a 2022 car? Your thoughts.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

denty1964 wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 9:56 am Well guys latest update....the car is built and should be in the dealership week ending the 18th December. Merry bloody Christmas. Thing is...do I wait until New Year so its a 2022 car? Your thoughts.
It won't be a 2022 car unless you wait until March.. :lol:
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

There was a time when a 2022 71 plate would be worth a few quid more than a 2021 71 plate, thinking back to days when cars were released in September only. Does the same rule of thumb still apply to some extent? Not sure. I think I'd probably hang on for the sake a few extra days.
Deleted User 878

Mmmm...it would be nice to have it for Christmas and as I don't have any intention of selling for a few years, I guess I should just pick it up as and when it arrives.
I will post when it arrives with a pic.