Puma ST Delivery and Spec

Ford Puma ST Chat
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

Ordered mine in July. Fantastic red with pan roof and electric tailgate. I was told delivery would be expected in November but its anyone's guess really. Can people update their orders so we can all see what's happening.

Durhamblackcat

Post by Durhamblackcat »

Did the deal at the start of Sept for a car that was due to go on the production line in mid-Oct, for a mid-Nov delivery.

Was told this week that the car will not go on the line until the end of Oct, at the earliest. If it does, I will have it in early Dec.

However, the dealer did say that further delays could still occur.

I'm not concerned at the moment, as my current lease car has a 6 month extension that I can end, without penalty, when the new car does finally arrive.
Deleted User 878

Update....i contacted the dealer today for a quick update....its scheduled for build towards the end of October....we will see.
R-JACKO

Post by R-JACKO »

Hello denty1964
I ordered a Puma ST start of September and I've been told a build date of 1st November for delivery some time in December.
I'm going back to the dealer today to see if this is still the case and will update later👍
R-JACKO

Post by R-JACKO »

Hello All
Went back into my dealer yesterday and was told October 30th Build date for December the 4th delivery to the dealer🤷‍♂️
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Must admit you all have more patience than me. If I can't have it within 2 weeks of walking into the showroom I'm not interested. Luckily when I wanted one they had a brand new one in stock.
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Deleted User 878

Nice to see they ate still productive and it looks like about 5 weeks after build to delivery. Need to get my timing right as I need to shift my present car in preparation of it arriving. I see motorway.co.uk gets good reviews so might give that a go. I will contact my dealer early Nov for an update.
Just for curiosity, what have we all paid....I have ordered it in fantastic red with pan sunroof and electric tailgate...paid £28250 after discount.
Rays1

Post by Rays1 »

Guys I ordered mine very early doors, took a huge risk as no one had driven or tested it.
Delivered Dec 2020. It is now close on a year old.
Had very little knowledge on available options at time of ordering. Looking back I wish I had ordered it with the remote tailgate, I didn't, but hey no worries. But knew the performance pack was essential.
Yes absolutely essential, what ever you do the performance pack is a must option.
Handling with an LSD makes for a really special drive. Your be kicking yourself when and if you sell as resale values will dive without it.
Deleted User 878

I get what a lot of people say about the lsd but unless your pushing on down a county road...which I don't...I'm not that bothered. Looking at ST's for sale only about 24% are with the performance pack. It looks like some people just don't need it?
Durhamblackcat

Post by Durhamblackcat »

A further update:-
Original production start date was mid-Oct;
Then put back to end of Oct;
Is now the end of Nov, but even that is not a definite.

The dealer says that a number of scheduled Puma start dates have been cancelled, without any revised dates.
So I'm more fortunate than some but could still suffer the same disappointment in time.