In Shock

Ford Puma ST Chat
FP2022F1T

Post by FP2022F1T »

I’m in shock to be honest.

Placed order Beginning of June this year for my ST with performance pack tailift drivers assistance pack,and magnelite wheels, told delivery end December

I was informed my car as specked has arrived at dealership this Monday with potential collection this weekend, sos issue not effected on the vehicle with 6.4 miles on it, dealership sent me video walk round as well

I’m not sure how but I’m happy now and still cannot believe it (possible cancelled orders dealership as surprised as well)

The dealership has been amazing all through so far and got everything crossed it still happens for this weekend collection.

😁😁
ST Performance Grey Matter (Performance Pack / Drivers Assistance Pack / Dark Wheels & Power Tailgate)

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Congrats......Now wipe that smug smile off your face.... ;) :lol:
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
FP2022F1T

Post by FP2022F1T »

Sparks wrote: ↑Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:39 pm Congrats......Now wipe that smug smile off your face.... ;) :lol:
Lol will try to πŸ‘πŸ˜
ST Performance Grey Matter (Performance Pack / Drivers Assistance Pack / Dark Wheels & Power Tailgate)
FP2022F1T

Post by FP2022F1T »

I picked it up today very impressed and love it, in two minds whether for peace of mind to deactivate keyless entry or not have a faraday pouch but may just do it when parking away from home

I’m trying to find excuses to go out in it πŸ‘ pictures show it lighter than in real life

858C5BC4-1E49-4ACB-A758-89D568B1DFC3.jpeg

3297D2EC-3953-42C3-ACEF-DDBA863D20D7.jpeg

Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Nice motor...
Why would you need to deactivate keyless entry? Stop being paranoid. The key switches off after 40 seconds of inactivity and I've never had any problems with keyless entry. In fact, I find if a great asset.
Each to their own, but, no Faraday needed, but, if it helps your peace of mind just get one.
Honestly, enjoy the car and stop worrying..... ;) :D :D
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
Deleted User 1154

Post by Deleted User 1154 »

Bet the power tailgate is a godsend,I managed to get remote tailgate openning on my fiesta courtesy of emerald struts,the convenience is awesome
FP2022F1T

Post by FP2022F1T »

Yeah love the tailgate

The black roof is a nice touch really goes with the main colour, strange how pictures show it lighter but love how it looks and drives, going steady with it to run it in for a bit

Will test out the adaptive cruise control later when I take my granddaughter home
FP2022F1T

Post by FP2022F1T »

Sparks wrote: ↑Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:20 am Nice motor...
Why would you need to deactivate keyless entry? Stop being paranoid. The key switches off after 40 seconds of inactivity and I've never had any problems with keyless entry. In fact, I find if a great asset.
Each to their own, but, no Faraday needed, but, if it helps your peace of mind just get one.
Honestly, enjoy the car and stop worrying..... ;) :D :D
Yeah I know was reading the thatcham findings the other day passing as superior etc, just early days of new car thoughts

Will definitely be enjoying it and agree with your comments πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ