Engine Oil Separator Recall

Ford Puma ST Chat
wee.str

Post by wee.str »

Update-so stand-in salesman has come back this morning by email to say they are now going to organise inspection but is awaiting confirmation of when this is actually being done as he is not in branch today & is off tomorrow but he'll update me on Saturday suggested maybe into next week for collection. I've sent an extremely polite but to the point reply advising the situation is unacceptable & if the car passes the inspection which should already have been done or surely done today then i want to collect the car on Saturday not get just another phone call being fobbed off! Updates to follow-how's everyone else getting on? 🙏

Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

I’m peddling like mad trying to make it happen tomorrow. I have the day off and everything. Basically there was an administrative ‘issue’ yesterday after the inspection and so the relevant paperwork only got filed this morning. So literally bashing F5 on ETIS waiting for the hold to disappear. I’m told it may happen overnight tonight but then it might not as well…. :roll:

Keep on at them wee.str. Open ended ‘maybe next week sometime’ isn’t good enough, like you say.
puma22

Post by puma22 »

So far all that have been done all pass so the question is why I've been waiting so long .this is going to cost them when I go tomorrow.
wee.str

Post by wee.str »

Watch you don't wear out that F5 button Bluecat 🤣 i'm keeping everything crossed for you to collect tomorrow. I don't think the dealers realise we actually have to lives & work so our time is limited in chasing up issues they should be doing on our behalf! Just received a call from dealer conflicting with info received from stand-in salesman working at another branch today 😡 had enough now so manager calling me back-hopefully soon 🙏
wee.str

Post by wee.str »

Is it just me or is there now no real need for this nonsense if the car passes the inspection? How difficult is this for the dealerships to deal with? Go for it puma22 & keep us updated on how you get on 🙏
Benmnk

Post by Benmnk »

Hi all, I have collected!! So shouldn’t be long until you guys can too. One thing I will say is that ETIS and the Ford pass app are still showing the recall despite everything being sorted!
Puma ST - Grey Matter
wee.str

Post by wee.str »

Well done & enjoy! This means there's hope for the rest of us yet 🙏
Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

That is great news…. Enjoy the car.
puma22

Post by puma22 »

If it's had the recall done and it's past there is no reason why they cannot release the car . just the the other bits and pieces will catch up in time its taken 7 to 10 days for it too disappeared from my app when we had recall on the focus .
IanNWales

Post by IanNWales »

Great news that some are collecting their new cars. Not heard from dealer but raised a complaint with Ford. Calling me back Monday 9th, hopefully with a date for release.
Puma ST, mean green, performance pack, driver assistance pack, powered tailgate, magnetite dark finish wheels.