Engine Oil Separator Recall

Ford Puma ST Chat
Goldie ST

Post by Goldie ST »

Great to see you getting your cars πŸš™ πŸ‘πŸ» We are collecting tomorrow morning but car still not showing as registered with DVLA!!!!

Happy motoring peeps

wee.str

Post by wee.str »

Mine also not showing as taxed on DVLA website Goldie ST & i'm meant to be collecting tomorrow too! Good luck & hope we both get our cars πŸš˜πŸš˜πŸ™
Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

Good luck both. They literally registered mine whilst standing in the showroom. As long as that lock has come off for the recall I hope you’ll be ok.
puma22

Post by puma22 »

Well done & enjoy bluecat get mine on monday first long run my day off thursday .
wee.str

Post by wee.str »

Success in sunny Ayrshire-finally got my new Puma ST with Performance Pack in magnetic grey now i'm off to have a good spin around Loch Lomond! Pictures to follow-anyone else managed to get theirs today? Definitely worth the wait πŸ‘
Deleted User 965

wee.str wrote: ↑Sat May 07, 2022 3:09 pm Success in sunny Ayrshire-finally got my new Puma ST with Performance Pack in magnetic grey now i'm off to have a good spin around Loch Lomond! Pictures to follow-anyone else managed to get theirs today? Definitely worth the wait πŸ‘
Very jealous of the roads at your disposal. My nearest A roads are pretty shocking. Enjoy!
The Monkey Man

Post by The Monkey Man »

Bluecat wrote: ↑Sat May 07, 2022 4:16 pm
wee.str wrote: ↑Sat May 07, 2022 3:09 pm Success in sunny Ayrshire-finally got my new Puma ST with Performance Pack in magnetic grey now i'm off to have a good spin around Loch Lomond! Pictures to follow-anyone else managed to get theirs today? Definitely worth the wait πŸ‘
Very jealous of the roads at your disposal. My nearest A roads are pretty shocking. Enjoy!
Indeed, couple years back I went round Loch Lomond, over to Lochgilphead, to Oban, along the Lochs to Inverness then up to Tain. Wonderful drive.
Puma ST Agate Black
Deleted User 965

Agreed, my favourite place in the world. Head for Stirling and keep going till the road runs out 8-)
Goldie ST

Post by Goldie ST »

We got ours today aswell πŸ‘πŸ» Result!!! Glad you both got yours wee.str and bluecat. Enjoy πŸ˜‰

Wee.str we were also in Loch Lomond area today after collecting
Ktpuma

Post by Ktpuma »

Goldie ST wrote: ↑Sat May 07, 2022 10:01 pm
We got ours today aswell πŸ‘πŸ» Result!!! Glad you both got yours wee.str and bluecat. Enjoy πŸ˜‰

Wee.str we were also in Loch Lomond area today after collecting
I was also in Loch Lomond today after collecting my car yesterday 😁