Post by Deleted User 965 »

Not gonna be able to move for so many new ST’s down country roads. :lol:

Benmnk

Post by Benmnk »

No word since this morning for me. Have just emailed so hopefully get an update
Puma ST - Grey Matter
Goldie ST

Post by Goldie ST »

Deano’s wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 12:44 pm My dealers manager has been brilliant since dealing with him he said my car would be first in once recall had been released and he stuck to his word mine was inspected this morning and passed and he has told me he is trying so I can collect my car Friday late afternoon.
I cannot fault the manager in the later part since dealing with him not salesman in this Ford motor company mess.
Brilliant news
Deleted User 965

Everything gone quiet here too. I’m utterly sick to death of the whole situation now. I wish I’d never bought the thing / regret cancelling my Fiesta order. I’m not about to do anything stupid, but I’m really low with it all now. It’s been simply a rollercoaster of disappointment and rage and just makes me wonder what the next hurdle will be. I just hope I don’t resent the car when I do finally get it.

I’m glad some have got the go ahead for the end of the week and good luck on your collections.
Rays1

Post by Rays1 »

Bluecat wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 3:22 pm Everything gone quiet here too. I’m utterly sick to death of the whole situation now. I wish I’d never bought the thing / regret cancelling my Fiesta order. I’m not about to do anything stupid, but I’m really low with it all now. It’s been simply a rollercoaster of disappointment and rage and just makes me wonder what the next hurdle will be. I just hope I don’t resent the car when I do finally get it.

I’m glad some have got the go ahead for the end of the week and good luck on your collections.
Look on the bright side. In few days time you will have it and forget all about this silly situation. In all honesty the Fiesta (as good as it is) is loosing ground and sales are on the delcine. I have had all sorts of performance cars (mostly Ford) over the years and never in a million years when I ordered my Focus RS would have thought 4yrs later I would order a 3cyl (yes 3 Cylinder) SUV. Okay it's never gonna hold the value like an RS, but when I compare handling the Puma is right up there with the very best. Not forgetting this will likely be the very last pure petrol performance Ford.
Deano’s

Post by Deano’s »

Bluecat wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 3:22 pm Everything gone quiet here too. I’m utterly sick to death of the whole situation now. I wish I’d never bought the thing / regret cancelling my Fiesta order. I’m not about to do anything stupid, but I’m really low with it all now. It’s been simply a rollercoaster of disappointment and rage and just makes me wonder what the next hurdle will be. I just hope I don’t resent the car when I do finally get it.

[/quote

I only found out because I emailed dealer again and he phoned me he said he was going to keep it as a surprise for Friday morning to say your cars ready but it’s only because he is a nice guy that he told me because I asked tell me straight when do you think. But he is manager not just a salesman trust me the salesman that sold it to me was a Young kid who I could no longer deal with who I wanted to slap his smug little face up and down the carpark who never contacted me lied to me. The manager was the only person who I would ever deal with from that dealers. As we are same age and similar ways. And he told me that to that why he went extra mile.
koalabear13

Post by koalabear13 »

So I contacted my dealer this morning and he knew nothing about the further information being released so said he would check with the service guys and get back to me. We'll he didn't, so I left it a good few hours and called him back. He said that they have the next steps of what to do now but his franchise is not releasing any vehicles or inspecting them without the part being delivered. Absolutely fuming :evil: He said he doesn't want to get it up on the ramp to find he needs the part to then get it up on the ramp a few days later. He said he is expecting delivery middle of next week :shock: Even though I expressed how peeved I am he didn't care. Literally want to cry seeing that other people are getting their Puma's and if there's a delay in delivery its going to be another few weeks for me :cry:
Mean Green Puma ST :mrgreen:
(Performance Pack & Driver Assist)
Deleted User 965

koalabear13 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 5:49 pm So I contacted my dealer this morning and he knew nothing about the further information being released so said he would check with the service guys and get back to me. We'll he didn't, so I left it a good few hours and called him back. He said that they have the next steps of what to do now but his franchise is not releasing any vehicles or inspecting them without the part being delivered. Absolutely fuming :evil: He said he doesn't want to get it up on the ramp to find he needs the part to then get it up on the ramp a few days later. He said he is expecting delivery middle of next week :shock: Even though I expressed how peeved I am he didn't care. Literally want to cry seeing that other people are getting their Puma's and if there's a delay in delivery its going to be another few weeks for me :cry:
It’s just the situation that keeps on giving, and shows dealers for their true colours. They don’t need to get it on a ramp, it’s on the top of the engine block. They didn’t even move mine out of the showroom to do it. Waiting for the part is nothing more than an unnecessary stalling tactic. Maybe they don’t want to tell you their recall coordinator is on holiday or something?
koalabear13

Post by koalabear13 »

Bluecat wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 6:01 pm
koalabear13 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 5:49 pm So I contacted my dealer this morning and he knew nothing about the further information being released so said he would check with the service guys and get back to me. We'll he didn't, so I left it a good few hours and called him back. He said that they have the next steps of what to do now but his franchise is not releasing any vehicles or inspecting them without the part being delivered. Absolutely fuming :evil: He said he doesn't want to get it up on the ramp to find he needs the part to then get it up on the ramp a few days later. He said he is expecting delivery middle of next week :shock: Even though I expressed how peeved I am he didn't care. Literally want to cry seeing that other people are getting their Puma's and if there's a delay in delivery its going to be another few weeks for me :cry:
It’s just the situation that keeps on giving, and shows dealers for their true colours. They don’t need to get it on a ramp, it’s on the top of the engine block. They didn’t even move mine out of the showroom to do it. Waiting for the part is nothing more than an unnecessary stalling tactic. Maybe they don’t want to tell you their recall coordinator is on holiday or something?

I just don't understand why he is choosing to do it this way.... maybe he just doesn't understand it doesn't need to go on the ramp :?: These guys at the dealership don't seem to know very much, but yes for some reason he is stalling...
Mean Green Puma ST :mrgreen:
(Performance Pack & Driver Assist)
wee.str

Post by wee.str »

The situation is so distressing and everyone including
me is fed up of it! Dealership sounds like mine-hopeless! I provided info from here this morning by email and haven't had the courtesy of a call or email reply 😩 Also am I missing something as earlier posts with etis info suggest the intial step is an inspection then if it passes surely it can be released and if not then remedial action is required? 🙏