Deleted User 1304

Post by Deleted User 1304 »

When the time comes, it will be a case of:
- Accepting the car
- Accepting a goodwill gesture

Or is that a different thread :)

Benmnk

Post by Benmnk »

jacko1978 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 6:20 pm When the time comes, it will be a case of:
- Accepting the car
- Accepting a goodwill gesture

Or is that a different thread :)
The way they’ve handled it so far I doubt there’ll be a Good Will gesture
Puma ST - Grey Matter
puma22

Post by puma22 »

They say on my email can pick up in 3 days from tomorrow . I'm going to camp outside the door.for opening time get that st out before the next recall 😂
Deano’s

Post by Deano’s »

I have no emails from dealers but mine is showing recall on Ford pass app and contact dealer so fingers crossed
Goldie ST

Post by Goldie ST »

Following folks 🤞🏻🤞🏻and getting hopes up for next couple of days…. Will be onto dealer in the morning…..
Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

Literally everything works for me on FordPass but yet I’m not seeing anything about the recall. I’m starting to think that for whatever reason the recall hasn’t been assigned to my car.

Has anyone at all who hasn’t yet picked their car up got the recall showing in the app? I appreciate not many will have got through the steps to activate the app but I’m a bit on edge about it not showing for mine on a fully working, activated app.
Danny1

Post by Danny1 »

Bluecat wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:11 pm Literally everything works for me on FordPass but yet I’m not seeing anything about the recall. I’m starting to think that for whatever reason the recall hasn’t been assigned to my car.

Has anyone at all who hasn’t yet picked their car up got the recall showing in the app? I appreciate not many will have got through the steps to activate the app but I’m a bit on edge about it not showing for mine on a fully working, activated app.

It should look like this!

4C3E7800-4470-4CB4-B99A-56C83EF05409.jpeg

Last edited by Danny1 on Tue May 03, 2022 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fiesta ST Performance Edition, Puma ST Frozen White, Performance pack, power tailgate and Pan roof dark wheels
Deano’s

Post by Deano’s »

Bluecat wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 9:11 pm Literally everything works for me on FordPass but yet I’m not seeing anything about the recall. I’m starting to think that for whatever reason the recall hasn’t been assigned to my car.

Mine came up on home page there was a little triangle on top left of page I went past the dealers tonight and my car was moved and couldn’t see it from where it has been parked for the last month so hopefully it’s in the workshop getting checked so it can be registered.
Goldie ST

Post by Goldie ST »

We have managed to find notification to contact dealer on Ford Pass app stating field service action has been issued contact dealer…. Will be tomorrow mornings task

Edited - since posting above the recall triangle now showing aswell 🤞🏻

Here’s hoping for news tomorrow

Bluecat - we had to click in ‘vehicle’ and it showed FSA info and an important notice appeared at top of page
Last edited by Goldie ST on Tue May 03, 2022 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Monkey Man

Post by The Monkey Man »

Here it is...

Shows in in the section after you pick your vehicle.

Recall.jpg

Puma ST Agate Black