Engine Oil Separator Recall

Ford Puma ST Chat
Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

Goldie ST wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 7:50 pm We are keeping everything crossed 🤞🏻🤞🏻 for update asap. Our dealer yesterday hinted mid-May 🙈 in an email!!!
Theres a snippet of an internal ETIS screen around somewhere that states early May. I’ve an e-mail from exec customer services too saying they are hopeful for next week so I hope your dealer is just guessing or adding on a bit of wiggle room. Early may/mid may, who’s to say what that actually means in terms of dates and I don’t have any faith left in them to deliver my car. I’m currently totally undecided whether to expect it in May or not.

Benmnk

Post by Benmnk »

Seeing someone pick theirs up on Facebook who ordered ONE DAY after me has ruined my weekend also 🙃 wondering if the better option is to find an ST that’s actually available and just say sod it to this one, it can then sit rotting in that car park for as long as Ford wants
Puma ST - Grey Matter
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

Don't be daft....you would regret that. Ford will be able to sell it within a few days. Hold in there
Rays1

Post by Rays1 »

Benmnk wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 8:19 pm Seeing someone pick theirs up on Facebook who ordered ONE DAY after me has ruined my weekend also 🙃 wondering if the better option is to find an ST that’s actually available and just say sod it to this one, it can then sit rotting in that car park for as long as Ford wants
Stick with it. Don't cancel...... you will reget it if you do.
Deleted User 965

Yeah, absolutely don’t cancel. Think it through. Technically they’re not allowed to sell 2nd hand STs either. So your wait would potentially be longer as the brand new ones surely have to be prioritised.

I’ve e-mailed my dealer. The vague hope they might be coming into some news this morning is starting to fade though.

I’m going to have some twitter sport this morning as well.
Goldie ST

Post by Goldie ST »

Bluecat wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 8:13 pm
Goldie ST wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 7:50 pm We are keeping everything crossed 🤞🏻🤞🏻 for update asap. Our dealer yesterday hinted mid-May 🙈 in an email!!!
Theres a snippet of an internal ETIS screen around somewhere that states early May. I’ve an e-mail from exec customer services too saying they are hopeful for next week so I hope your dealer is just guessing or adding on a bit of wiggle room. Early may/mid may, who’s to say what that actually means in terms of dates and I don’t have any faith left in them to deliver my car. I’m currently totally undecided whether to expect it in May or not.
We are hoping they are just trying to give themselves some breathing space and not get hopes up, deep down we are hoping it will before then 🤞🏻My other half works for Arnold Clark, he has passed on the chassis number of the car to see what he can find out more in terms of a timeline….
Deleted User 965

Time is marching swiftly towards the middle of yet another week.. it’s an awful feeling of resignation. Just having those fantastic cars sitting there and for what appears simply to be a lack of urgency. My dealer has said nothing doing today.

Anyone else had anything more positive from anywhere?
Benmnk

Post by Benmnk »

Bluecat wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 12:16 pm Time is marching swiftly towards the middle of yet another week.. it’s an awful feeling of resignation. Just having those fantastic cars sitting there and for what appears simply to be a lack of urgency. My dealer has said nothing doing today.

Anyone else had anything more positive from anywhere?
It’s one of the most frustrating situations I’ve been in in a long time. No contact at all from my dealership and I know there’s no point calling or emailing them as I know the answer 😂 Ford are absolutely diabolical. Notice they haven’t even bothered responding to me on Twitter now as they know they don’t have the answers I want
Puma ST - Grey Matter
Deleted User 965

Yeah, and they’re trying to shut me up by taking it to DM too which I’m not having any of it. Yours and my last tweet were at the same time. When, for goodness sake are they going to give the dealers what they need to get them out of the door.
Deano’s

Post by Deano’s »

I spoke to my dealers today and nothing again from Ford motor company. I feel for the dealers as there a face and name you contact. As for the guilty party Ford motor company are not dealing with the customers as we don’t know who they are who is holding things up.