Engine Oil Separator Recall

Ford Puma ST Chat
Benmnk

Post by Benmnk »

Deano’s wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:05 pm Just had email from dealer they still have no update
I said to him Ford motor company uk are a joke. And my first payment comes out 5th of may so want my car that will be paying for he said he has heard from the Ford place next door people and they said it’s right will be early may
Or if they cant delay the payment you should be allowed to keep the car for longer on the other end to make up for it
Puma ST - Grey Matter

The Monkey Man

Post by The Monkey Man »

Bluecat wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:54 pm
The Monkey Man wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:47 pm
Bluecat wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:41 pm It’s also another bank holiday where we in theory could have been off pottering around one of the national parks in our new cars too! :(

Just had a call from my dealer to confirm again that nothing showing yet.
Just got back from the New Forest myself, great fun round the twisty bits ;)
😭
Don't be too down about it, mine could burst into flames yet :D
Puma ST Agate Black
Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

I’m not sure there would be many ST owners who aren’t at least slightly car aware and would smell, sense if there was any oil getting a bit hot or even dripping on the floor. I suspect you’ll be fine, so enjoy it on behalf of us all. That’s an order! :lol:
The Monkey Man

Post by The Monkey Man »

Bluecat wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:51 pm I’m not sure there would be many ST owners who aren’t at least slightly car aware and would smell, sense if there was any oil getting a bit hot or even dripping on the floor. I suspect you’ll be fine, so enjoy it on behalf of us all. That’s an order! :lol:
Well I imagine I'm a good candidate to find out as I do a number of multiple hundred miles in one go trips at 90 odd all the way so hours of consistent oil pressure.
Puma ST Agate Black
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

Let’s not boast/confess/admit/promote doing things we shouldn’t…..like speeding 👍🏻

Ta
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
IanNWales

Post by IanNWales »

Ordered Puma ST in January 2022, arrived at dealership April 2022 but now stuck in the recall fiasco that others are suffering with.
Puma ST, mean green, performance pack, driver assistance pack, powered tailgate, magnetite dark finish wheels.
Benmnk

Post by Benmnk »

IanNWales wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:27 pm Ordered Puma ST in January 2022, arrived at dealership April 2022 but now stuck in the recall fiasco that others are suffering with.
Fingers crossed for the cars being released this week :)
Puma ST - Grey Matter
Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

If its all quiet tomorrow it’ll he hard to be hopeful.. but yeah, I have everything crossed.
Goldie ST

Post by Goldie ST »

We are keeping everything crossed 🤞🏻🤞🏻 for update asap. Our dealer yesterday hinted mid-May 🙈 in an email!!!
Benmnk

Post by Benmnk »

Goldie ST wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 7:50 pm We are keeping everything crossed 🤞🏻🤞🏻 for update asap. Our dealer yesterday hinted mid-May 🙈 in an email!!!
:(:(:( it’s already been a bloody month since mine was delivered I’m absolutely sick of waiting
Puma ST - Grey Matter