DMB Graphics

Ford Puma ST Chat
Danny1

Post by Danny1 »

Give these guys a go, they do all the gel overlay stuff including the splitter inserts in various colours, the gloss black looks good! Keys in with the gloss bits so a little bit of a subtle touch!

https://www.printpeelstick.co.uk/collections/puma
Fiesta ST Performance Edition, Puma ST Frozen White, Performance pack, power tailgate and Pan roof dark wheels

Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

Once again, thanks Danny. :D 👍🏻

I quite like the dark blue, so not quite body colour but almost a hint of..
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

Some good ideas without going overboard. Couldn't find the ST for wheels but quite like the rear break light overlays.
Deleted User 965

denty1964 wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:06 pm Some good ideas without going overboard. Couldn't find the ST for wheels but quite like the rear break light overlays.
I was looking for them too. I’ll do a bit of googling later and see if I can find some. I looked at the brake light thing too.
Danny1

Post by Danny1 »

If you send them a message I’m sure they will reply pretty quickly, I’ve dealt with them in the past and they are pretty good 👍🏻 I’m sure they will make gel inserts for the alloy wheels if they don’t already! 😁
Fiesta ST Performance Edition, Puma ST Frozen White, Performance pack, power tailgate and Pan roof dark wheels
Deleted User 965

Sent them a message. Will post back here if I get anything back or if I find any somewhere else.