Securing an ST

Ford Puma ST Chat
Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

Cheers guys. I’ve seen that video before when I was planning on having the Fiesta. Most of my ideas so far have come from that video. :lol:

I found one of those physical locks on amazon but the reviews aren’t great and they’re not cheap.

How come the relocation is so difficult now?

I’m going for the carlock OBD tracker so will look to get that somewhere up inside the dash. So I either need to physically cover the real one or unscrew it feed it slightly up behind the dash and then put a dummy in it’s place. The original can’t be too out of the way as it will likely be needed at service time etc.

Deleted User 965

Different kind of security, anyone had a ceramic coating put on or anything like that?
Airwolf

Post by Airwolf »

Bluecat wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:13 am Different kind of security, anyone had a ceramic coating put on or anything like that?
Hi Bluecat

I have had my last two cars professionally detailed and a ceramic coating put on and have not been disappointed. The paintwork and wheels looks amazing afterwards and are much easier to clean with no swirl marks etc. It does cost a little bit to get this done but is well worth it.
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

There’s a thread for this type of discussion elsewhere…..let’s keep on topic please. 👍🏻
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
Deleted User 965

Which one do you mean NeilS, the Autoglym thread?

Not much recent coming up on a search for ceramic. Happy to start a new thread specifically about it.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

Bluecat wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:15 am Which one do you mean NeilS, the Autoglym thread?

Not much recent coming up on a search for ceramic. Happy to start a new thread specifically about it.
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=793
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.
NeilS

Post by NeilS »

Sparks wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:16 am
Bluecat wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:15 am Which one do you mean NeilS, the Autoglym thread?

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=793
Thanks Sparks 🙄

Or start one specifically for Ceramic discussion if that suits…..👍🏻
Magnetic ST Line X FE. HFPT, Panoramic roof, DAP, Fixed LED, 19” Alloys,
Deleted User 965

Has anyone found a way to disable keyless entry? Is it really not possible on the Puma like it is on the fiesta? Perhaps a secret service menu? Or is it a forscan only job?
Danny1

Post by Danny1 »

If you go through vehicle settings on your sync screen you will see an option for ‘locks’ go into that and you can then disable 😁👍🏻
Fiesta ST Performance Edition, Puma ST Frozen White, Performance pack, power tailgate and Pan roof dark wheels
Deleted User 965

Sorry, yeah, posted too early. Just come back in from finding it. I just hadn’t thought it wouldn’t be accessible through the main screen menu. Now I’ve got another tonne of settings to check through. :D