FP Plate Holders

Ford Puma ST Chat
Danny1

Post by Danny1 »

Ford Performance plates fitted today!

pumast4.jpg

Also fitted the Mountune Airbox and induction hose with a K&N filter

pumast5.jpg

Fiesta ST Performance Edition, Puma ST Frozen White, Performance pack, power tailgate and Pan roof dark wheels

Deleted User 965

Post by Deleted User 965 »

:shock: My dealer can’t get hold of any…. Been on order for 3 weeks. It’s a race between them turning up and the recall. Interested to see how you get on with the mountune kit.
Danny1

Post by Danny1 »

Bluecat wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:34 pm :shock: My dealer can’t get hold of any…. Been on order for 3 weeks. It’s a race between them turning up and the recall. Interested to see how you get on with the mountune kit.
They have been replaced with a new design, they should be able to get them?

https://shop.ford.co.uk/products/ford-p ... mance-logo

I bought this set off ebay as I prefer the 'old design'

The mountune kit will be fine, I have that and much more on my Fiesta she will probably go m230 soon enough!
Fiesta ST Performance Edition, Puma ST Frozen White, Performance pack, power tailgate and Pan roof dark wheels
Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

Got my original performance plates off ebay too. The old design has red on and there are still some on there but slightly different.

20220128_111404.jpg

Deleted User 965

Ah, I was offered both options and went for the red. They didn’t know about new v old so ordered the older ones which might explain why they can’t get them.

Might have to bin them off and try and source my own.
Mitchd10

Post by Mitchd10 »

Danny1 wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:28 pm Ford Performance plates fitted today!
Imagepumast4.jpg

Imagepumast5.jpg
Do you notice and difference in sound and performance with the upgraded air box and hose?
Danny1

Post by Danny1 »

Mitchd10 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:18 pm
Danny1 wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:28 pm Ford Performance plates fitted today!
Imagepumast4.jpg

Imagepumast5.jpg
Do you notice and difference in sound and performance with the upgraded air box and hose?
There is a little bit more induction noise on heavier accels, you can sometimes hear the turbo a little more when you come off the throttle.
I would say the throttle response is maybe a little better but when fitted in conjunction with the throttle elbow the throttle response is defiantly improved.
Deleted User 965

As I think I expected, the wrong plate holders turned up this morning. They’re the new design ones with just white text.

I’ll keep a look out on ebay for the old ones, unless anyone knows a sure fire way to get hold of any from somewhere else?
Danny1

Post by Danny1 »

Bluecat wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:55 am As I think I expected, the wrong plate holders turned up this morning. They’re the new design ones with just white text.

I’ll keep a look out on ebay for the old ones, unless anyone knows a sure fire way to get hold of any from somewhere else?
Hi Bluecat, I will send you an link once a get home :D
Deleted User 965

Great stuff. Cheers Danny.

The ones I did have my eye on from a third party storefront are also sold out even at fairly inflated prices.