Deposit down

Ford Puma ST Chat
Sparnham52340

Post by Sparnham52340 »

Finally done it....deposit down on an ST.
Test drove one last week and was hooked!....my ST Line x 155 is nippy...but once I'd driven the ST there was no going back!
Gone for grey matter...with all the bells and whistles you can get ..you only live once
Mines got the new ford performance seats...which dare I say after seeing them, I prefer?.
Got to wait 5 months though!...
2022 Grey Matter 1.5 ST.

Deleted User 878

Post by Deleted User 878 »

Congratulations......now the waiting begins (worth it).
Sparnham52340

Post by Sparnham52340 »

Just had an email from my dealer quoting Build early May..expected delivery to dealer early July...Happy with that!...
2022 Grey Matter 1.5 ST.
Danny1

Post by Danny1 »

You may be lucky? I ordered an ST 28th Jan and its here already, I was told September originally! :shock:
Fiesta ST Performance Edition, Puma ST Frozen White, Performance pack, power tailgate and Pan roof dark wheels
FP2022F1T

Post by FP2022F1T »

Sparnham52340 wrote: โ†‘Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:30 pm Finally done it....deposit down on an ST.
Test drove one last week and was hooked!....my ST Line x 155 is nippy...but once I'd driven the ST there was no going back!
Gone for grey matter...with all the bells and whistles you can get ..you only live once
Mines got the new ford performance seats...which dare I say after seeing them, I prefer?.
Got to wait 5 months though!...
Just ordered my ST after test driving one in Blue yesterday, there was a Grey Matter in the yard and was eye catching and like how it shines different grey in different light went with that.

Had the performance pack, drivers pack and auto tailgate and the dark finish wheels

Given 6-7 months delivery so end December

Have to say the test drive I had a smile on my face, my better half was very impressed also and with the colour, she usually isnโ€™t bothered much in colours or handling etc but she was very engaged with the car and full of compliments ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘

Now to find something to distract me whilst I wait patiently
ST Performance Grey Matter (Performance Pack / Drivers Assistance Pack / Dark Wheels & Power Tailgate)
cianpars

Post by cianpars »

Sounds great Sparnham. What sort of deal did you get on that, of you don't mind me asking?
Sparnham52340

Post by Sparnham52340 »

My optimism is fading now....as I've been waiting 5 months now!...the waiting is killing me๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
2022 Grey Matter 1.5 ST.
Sarjee

Post by Sarjee »

I'm in the same boat. Ordered in May with estimate of December first few months wait were fine but now I'm going stir crazy. Wait is killing me.
Puma ST Desert Island Blue - Dark wheels, power tailgate, M235
Puma ST Powershift Azura Blue - power tailgate
Sparnham52340

Post by Sparnham52340 »

Had an update that my car is now at "paint offline" stage.
This basically means that the shell is built and painted...with assembly next!
2022 Grey Matter 1.5 ST.