ST Purchase

Ford Puma ST Chat
R-JACKO

Post by R-JACKO »

Hello Billywhizz
I recently took the car in for the recall and got them to have a look at one of the rattles.One of my rattles turned out to be the rear seat.The rear seat in the normal upright position sits in a bracket.The technician adjusted the bracket and the seat doesn't creak any more 👍

Airwolf

Post by Airwolf »

Having had my VW Polo GTi nearly 6 months I have been looking at a Puma ST again and I am looking to save a bit of money with the current Ford deals about. Just wondered how others are finding their Puma ST's after a few months, any issues, niggles, fuel consumption, the new seats etc. How do others find the LED lights, I have the LED Matrix lights on the polo which I find are really good. I am looking at Desert Island blue, with the peformance pack, drivers assistance pack and the hands free tailgate. Any pictures would be appreciated and of the new seats.
FP2022F1T

Post by FP2022F1T »

Airwolf wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 10:57 am Having had my VW Polo GTi nearly 6 months I have been looking at a Puma ST again and I am looking to save a bit of money with the current Ford deals about. Just wondered how others are finding their Puma ST's after a few months, any issues, niggles, fuel consumption, the new seats etc. How do others find the LED lights, I have the LED Matrix lights on the polo which I find are really good. I am looking at Desert Island blue, with the peformance pack, drivers assistance pack and the hands free tailgate. Any pictures would be appreciated and of the new seats.
Hi had mine since end July

Had an issue with vibrating front door cards with the B&O playing tunes, dealership had in and foamed and padded it out and seems to have resolved it

There also replacing my driver side door seal as it has a slight split in it

As for the car spec is below in my signature, it’s a beast handles excellent and goes like the perviable of a shovel definitely lives in sport mode and smile a lot

Mpg well for a performance car is not bad last avge from app said 48mpg but I’m getting on display around 40-42 which I’m happy with, you don’t buy a ST to pootle around in Eco/normal mode in my opinion

New seats are excellent I was dubious but think there better than the recaros

So yeah really pleased with the car oh and was set for December delivery but arrived in 8 weeks so happy days
Last edited by FP2022F1T on Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ST Performance Grey Matter (Performance Pack / Drivers Assistance Pack / Dark Wheels & Power Tailgate)
Airwolf

Post by Airwolf »

Hi FP2022F1T

Thanks for your comments. How do you find the LED lights at nightime?
Rizmo

Post by Rizmo »

Airwolf, check out the members gallery for pics.
Puma ST-Line-Vignale 155 manual, magnetic grey, DAP, electric tailgate. New in December 2021.
FP2022F1T

Post by FP2022F1T »

Cannot fault the LED lights in fact commented on them the other night how good they are even my better half said these are good headlights 👍
ST Performance Grey Matter (Performance Pack / Drivers Assistance Pack / Dark Wheels & Power Tailgate)
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

LED lights are excellent....Couldn't go back to anything else now...
Ford Puma ST-Line Vignale 155 Automatic.
Driver Assistance Pack. Power Tailgate etc. etc....Frozen White. 🚷🚳
Wireless Android Auto. 8-)
Previous Puma ST-Line X First Edition.